Media Brendan Schaub - "Khabib doesn't finish guys"

Brendan Schaub is like Stephen A Smith, or Colin Cowheard or that other moron Skip Bayless on ESPN that all make bold claims all the time that are almost always wrong.

Someone tell Brendan that crossing his legs doesn't make him smarter, it only makes him gay.

Saying he doesn't finish fights isn't exactly accurate.
He does have one of the lower finish percentages in the top 10. (if you exclude the losses the rest of the top 10 have)

Yea your screen name says otherwise tout dicks balls

The fact that you can read only English is not a surprise for me D1 wanker.
If your friends laugh at your jokes, they are polite.

I forgot that you don't have friends.

Schaub, throws a 1000 things out there, a handful of them stick, claims mythical predicting prowess.

The fact that you can read only English is not a surprise for me D1 wanker.
If your friends laugh at your jokes, they are polite.
Ah jealous of Americans too. I speak the two most universal languages in the world . Desearías ser yo, culero

Ah jealous of Americans too. I speak the two most universal languages in the world . Desearías ser yo

Hablo Espanol tambien, and I speak English, and french and Arab, and some german.

Jealous of what exactly ?
I'm from the EU, can live in the US easily, if I wanted to.
<36>

Hablo Espanol tambien, and I speak English, and french and Arab, and some german.

Jealous of what exactly ?
I'm from the EU, can live in the US easily, if I wanted to.
<36>
What are you not jealous of? Better athlete better looking, better poster, better country, better ufc fighters, etc

What are you not jealous of? Better athlete better looking, better poster, better country, better ufc fighters, etc

I'm jealous of nobody and happy in my life.
You should try to achieve that too, dick size comparison is for unsecure incels.

Don't want to live in your "better country" and don't think being overweighted is a sign of good looking, also.

For the better poster part, happy to know that you're not American, I'm pretty sure they're happy too.

Schaub finish guys regularly.

koceyq52skh11.gif

suyzzzhbxra11.gif

Schaub hating on Khabib by proxy. I know he beat your guy Conor but you should let it go mr payyoutoratemystandup

It’s almost like Schaub is an idiot who always says dumb shit to sound cool

Seriously we need to stop the 5-8 daily Schaub threads and do a weekly round up of dumb shit he said and have a laugh

I mean, I’ve seen worse beatings... Like back in high school when my buddy called this chic, “The dog faced gremlin” (old Rick Steiner reference for you kids out there...) (Rick Steiner is a former pro wrestler and wrassled at U of M for you completely clueless kids out there)...

Anyway... while the broad did in fact resemble Rick Steiner and what you would imagine a dog faced gremlin to look like... she told and expected her boyfriend to do something about it... Now... This poor bastard was about 6’ tall, not short... but weighed about 130 pounds if he was lucky..

This string bean has to muster up enough courage to confront my buddy that said it... who happened to be the kinda guy that would fight at the mere notion of a potential conflict and was an All State wrassler himself.. He was only about 5’9” but wrestled at 170 and 182... Even some at 195 (no weight cut) senior year.. not exactly small..

Anyway... ol scarecrow confronts my buddy at the end of school... my buddy didn’t want to fight this kid.. but he wouldn’t say sorry either and win he was pushed enough he agreed.. I’ll give noodle arms credit, he had balls of brass and defended his gf.. and showed up to the fight that he asked for...

As you all know... This was a completely beating... My buddy messed with him for a bit standing up... but underestimated how long Dhalsim’s arms were and caught a whipping right hook bitch slap to the face... The sound it made was hilarious.. and the face my
Buddy made was priceless... Like a mix of Shads stanky leg face and utter shock... hahaha..

We all bust out laughing uncontrollably..

My buddy picked the guy up, tossed him on his head and pounded him behind the barn until he gave up...

We were all dying laughing still...

So yeah... Schaubs a tool sometimes and Khabib mauled Conor...

Khabib and GSP are brilliant technical fighters as like great strategic fighters. Jones won half fights by decision since he became champion.

Back