Media Brendan Schaub - "Khabib doesn't finish guys"

Bryan Callen have better knowledge then Schaub in the mma department. He was almost about to cry when Khabib beat his baby Conor.

In b4 some Brenda cuckboi mentions how much money he makes or how talented a stand up comedian he is <36>

He still thinks that it was lol. He's one of those guys who thinks that khabib didn't dominate him.
It really wasnt dominant. It was pretty uneventful neither guy really took damage.

In b4 some Brenda cuckboi mentions how much money he makes or how talented a stand up comedian he is <36>
you’re just a hater cause he’s successful

every time

The guy bugs me because he’s always saying dumb shit and trying to be a contrarian expert at every turn

you’re just a hater cause he’s successful

every time

The guy bugs me because he’s always saying dumb shit and trying to be a contrarian expert at every turn

Agreed. That and he actually thinks he's intelligent and his success is from his own talents instead of getting pushed along by Rogan and Callen.

Lmao. One way to re-write history.
What do you think made it dominant? The so called best grappler in the ufc essentially tied up in guard stalemate for ten mins? Ffs khabib was dominant against barboza. That is what a dominant performance looks like. The fight vs Connor wasn't very dominant other than Rd 4

Agreed. That and he actually thinks he's intelligent and his success is from his own talents instead of getting pushed along by Rogan and Callen.
marketing genius, bro

beast of a dad, too

and the hater logic breaks down very quickly when I point to any of the very numerous successful people that I have zero issue with

marketing genius, bro

beast of a dad, too

and the hater logic breaks down very quickly when I point to any of the very numerous successful people that I have zero issue with

The guy fronts like he struggled coming up but his family has money

What do you think made it dominant? The so called best grappler in the ufc essentially tied up in guard stalemate for ten mins? Ffs khabib was dominant against barboza. That is what a dominant performance looks like. The fight vs Connor wasn't very dominant other than Rd 4
Keep trying newb. Learn the sport then post with your shitty thoughts

What the hell does Schaub know about fighting lol

Rd 2 was extremely dominant.

Rd1 was control.

The guy fronts like he struggled coming up but his family has money
I always wanted to be a fighter growing up, ask Jay

two days later:

I always wanted to be a comedian, as a kid. I was never into violence

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back