Brendan Schaub is getting ROASTED on twitter for defending Jones!

If he can crash a car into a pregnant woman and flee the scene I fail to think it's unreasonable to think he also could crash his hand into a prostitute
again, i know it's more inflammatory to add that she was pregnant, but he'd have no way of knowing.

he got into a car accident. he fled. he didn't go out of his way to knowingly crash his car into a pregnant woman. fleeing an accident is a shitty thing to do of course.

and now she's a prostitute?

again, i know it's more inflammatory to add that she was pregnant, but he'd have no way of knowing.

he got into a car accident. he fled. he didn't go out of his way to knowingly crash his car into a pregnant woman. fleeing an accident is a shitty thing to do of course.

and now she's a prostitute?

You're right he should check to make sure people aren't pregnant before he drives recklessly into them

Defending strippers....?

internet_white_knight_colored_4350.jpg

What is your point? I dont get it?

you think i was responding to a valid point from you?

You downplay everything horrible Jones does and get mad at me for uplaying them

What do you want from me?

Can we just meet in the middle and just agree he sucks?

You downplay everything horrible Jones does and get mad at me for uplaying them

What do you want from me?

Can we just meet in the middle and just agree he sucks?

lol at downplaying everything horrible jones does. i said fleeing an accident is bad.

a dui in 2012 is bad.

what other horrible things have i downplayed?

lol at downplaying everything horrible jones does. i said fleeing an accident is bad.

a dui in 2012 is bad.

what other horrible things have i downplayed?

I'm not going to do your homework for you

Feigning ignorance of his history is just arguing for the sake of arguing

Shouldn't by this point we all be wary of random white woman who says such and such raped/hit me upon first meeting me. When said person is a millionaire.

He's not wrong though. very well could be 100% made up BS to someone that got stiffed on a tip and knew she was with 3 high paid athletes

I agree... waiting for some facts is the right thing to do...

Discrediting a potential victim based on her “name” / occupation... Not the best move nowadays- Especially on social media.

That's what losers like you tell yourselves. That everyone above you just got lucky or is connected. You live in a fantasy world that you created to account for your smallness and failure.

^
^
Brendan Schaub groupie located

I'm not going to do your homework for you

Feigning ignorance of his history is just arguing for the sake of arguing
lol.

i'm actually not aware of his long history of horrible things. sorry brah.

I still have no idea what the story is. I don't care. Does anyone else? Is he going to get stripped? Is he going to jail? Nobody has any information.

What, he's a POS now? After this? And not 3 years ago? Yeah ok, that's why I don't care. "OJ arrested again, going back to prison." Like, I don't care.

Does he lose the belt or not? That's what they are working on right now. This is UFC on ESPN they need to just make it UFCESPN. The whole sport has radically changed. This is why Conor hasn't fought, how do you not promote a Conor fight? ESPN can't, their hands are tied. To the far-left. Yet there is fucking Greg Hardy in the middle of all of this.

lol.

i'm actually not aware of his long history of horrible things. sorry brah.
Aside from the hit and run, and dui I don't know of anything he has done out of the cage that they're referring to. Some bring up the cocaine, others the 'street racing' - most just don't like him.

Back