Brendan Schaub is getting ROASTED on twitter for defending Jones!

Schaub is inconsistent. He bashes Hardy then defends Jones.

What kind of asshole would try to defend Jones right now

@Ethan Hawke
JevfO.gif

Then you’re a fucking moron. You need to re-evaluate how you think.

Sorry, kid. I hope it works out for you. Have a nice day.
Well you're entitled to your opinion

But I am just cautious in judging to quickly or making absolute statements about a persons character.

Humans are complicated creatures with many positive, dark sides and all things in between. Theyre never as black and white as people seem to believe. Add Talent, fame and the propensity for greatness into the mix and it further complicates things.

to me what makes a person is every aspect of how they live their lives. How they eat, how they train, how they think, the relationships they have, how they treat people in general. Even how quick they are to judge. I don't think one or two mistakes define a person. It's how you come back from your problems and use them as a source of motivation and strength that defines a man.

But people in this world are often times very shallow. Especially when it comes to celebrities. They see you've done a bad thing and you're defined by it for life. Problem is that only the bad stuff is ever highlighted, we don't acknowledge the Struggle that humans face day in and day out to climb out of that pit, to right their wrongs and at the end of it become a better and stronger person.

Regardless what they may do to better themselves, certain people will always define them by those dark moments. Bias and hatred also likely plays a factor, preventing people from seeing the bigger picture. Speaking generally here, not necessarily exclusively about jones

Anyways I'm just cautious and hold my tongue when making absolute statements about a persons character. That comes from a lot of experience and dealing with individuals who've dealt with and overcome some bad very struggles and situations . So I guess I just have a different perspective. In my experience a lot of these people can be very misunderstood or perhaps judged a bit too harshly

I've seen all Jons interviews, conferences, pretty much everything. From what I can tell he seems like a decent enough guy. The idea that he's some kind of sociopath is just pure nonsense and clearly coming from people who don't the meaning. Trust me I've met some dark people, Jones is very far from that. He's a decent guy but people have had him figured out for years supposedly and virtually nothing will change that. Which is more a testament to their own short sightedness, bias and lack of ability to objectively read character than anything

What kind of asshole would try to defend Jones right now

@Ethan Hawke
it's amazing the things that qualify as "defending jon jones". waiting for more information on this is defending jon jones? not instantly accepting the accusation as fact is defending jon jones?

it's amazing the things that qualify as "defending jon jones". waiting for more information on this is defending jon jones? not instantly accepting the accusation as fact is defending jon jones?

Let's give the constant fuck up the benefit of the doubt

yeah.

you think it's better to just accept the complaint as fact? that's ridiculous.

and his "constant fuckups" are really overstated. it's not like he's being accused of shit like this all the time or having frequent legal issues.

He is a constant fuck up, and I know we were talking earlier about how Jon Jones beat up a stripper. And I know Jones has thrown away any benefit of the doubt a long time ago. But I do think we need to take these he said she said stories with a grain of salt until some evidence is presented. Even if it is Jon Jones.

Man he got fucking roasted though, that one about his son Tiger was killer.

yeah.

you think it's better to just accept the complaint as fact? that's ridiculous.

and his "constant fuckups" are really overstated. it's not like he's being accused of shit like this all the time or having frequent legal issues.

Innocent until proven guilty

Part 53

what are his major offenses in his history that would lead you to believe he's guilty here?

Itemizing everything he's ever done as major or minor is irrelevant, he has a history of failure and bad decision making and I reserve the right to think he's guilty until judged appropriately

what are his major offenses in his history that would lead you to believe he's guilty here?

If he can crash a car into a pregnant woman and flee the scene I fail to think it's unreasonable to think he also could crash his hand into a prostitute

Looks like he just took a plug of chaw tobaccer.
that's a fatass lip packed

I like to think he's gathering acorns in there to prepare for hibernation (next time he gets KTFO)

Back