Brendan Schaub - height fraud like Rogan?

wearetheromans

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Billed as 6'4. Yet with a real 6'4 guy in Ngannou he looks like this

this seems another rogan-esque case of rounding up 2 inches. look into it is all im saying

You got Brendan in motion about to get on his knees.
SUzyJNb.gif

024_Andrei_Arlovski_and_Brendan_Schaub.0.jpg

schaub appearing noticably shorter than arlovski (who is billed at 6'3)
arlovski is clearly shorter than a real 6'4 man in jones

2eajtzs.jpg

Not just height fraud also a comedic hack, fashion and sneakerhead poser, frustrated mma fighter and football player, bad friend, etc. lol
The list goes on.

Braindead fraud is still trying to find what he is good at, ironically he is a good youtubber despite being horrible at speaking the English language properly. Just a reflection of the low iq level fans he has I guess.

He’s def not 6’4. My dad is that height and he seems a giant, Shaub seems tall but probably 6’2.5 at his tallest.

Maybe we need a separate sub for height discussion.

Or at least a sub for borderline homo fixation on male physical characteristics discussion.

Billed as 6'4. Yet with a real 6'4 guy in Ngannou he looks like this

this seems another rogan-esque case of rounding up 2 inches. look into it is all im saying

By comparison to other fighters listed at 6'4 I'd say Brendan is 6.2.5 and maybe 6'3 at the most. Joe Rogan claims 5'8 but is actually 5'5.5

Lol Schaub getting dwarfed by 6 foot 7 Deontay Wilder, who's realistically only about 3/4 - 1 inch shorter than Tyson Fury. UFC HWs vs Boxing HWs

DOzHBr5UIAAnlX-.jpg

Wilder-vs-Fury-1621906.jpg

Ive met rogan and schaub in person. Im 5’10 and schaub was a bit taller than me, probably 6’1 or 6’2, i think 6’3 with shoes on. Rogan was short like 5’5, the fact he’s pretty jacked makes him look even smaller.

Shane Carwin was 6'5" for the Mir fight and 6'1.5 by the time he fought Brock.

Back