Brendan Schaub gives heartfelt explanation on "Eskimo Brothers" post

Maybe it wasn't Ronda... maybe it was one of the ring girls. Probably Ronda though... explains why Joe Rogan promoted her to the moon.

Promoted her to the moon as in over promoted her.... not called her the moon... though both works I guess
um, their job is to promote.....

I love how people keep getting on Schaub for "muh poor Ronda! How could he imply such a thing about her?"

When he didn't at all and as funny as that would be it's highly unlikely he's even talking about her
he's well aware at this point everyone is assuming it's ronda....

he could clear that up if he wanted to....

he's well aware at this point everyone is assuming it's ronda....

he could clear that up if he wanted to....

Of course he's not going to clear it up. The fact everyone thinks it's Ronda is half the reason people are talking about it and his goal i to remain in the public eye as much as possible

In reality though, that's very unlikely

Soo...are we getting dana white fired or what? Whos organizing this movement?

Step 1: we need a complete roster of all the womens fighters, ring girls, and employees (which is harder).

Step 2: bombard them on social media until we dig something up

Soo...are we getting dana white fired or what? Whos organizing this movement?

Step 1: we need a complete roster of all the womens fighters, ring girls, and employees (which is harder).

Step 2: bombard them on social media until we dig something up
that's pretty pathetic

Please explain more about callon.

It was one of the episodes when Whitney Cummins was on their podcasts. Brian tells a story about the first time he met Whitney at some comedy club. She was a newcomer and he was a semi established comedian. After one of the shows she was nice and offered to drive him back to his car because he parked far away, as they're driving Brian takes out his dong and shows it to her expecting her to have sex with him. She's like uhhh no and just drops him off. Everyone on the show including Whitney laughed about it, but that was some sexual predator #metoo movement shit right there.

He's also always defends creepy sexual predator shit when people denounce it because he's a pretty scummy dude. Even though he talks about defending women all the time and being a "good" guy, his actions and overall belief system are pretty contradictory.

This is the title from mmajunkie's article.
https://mmajunkie.com/2018/07/brend...-dana-whites-criticism-offers-more-of-his-own

I read mma news daily, and decided to share this piece. Spent minutes of my time to share with you guys, I'm not getting paid to do this. You don't have to be grateful, but don't be a (expletive). Cheers
giphy.gif

The term "Eskimo Brothers" means you let another man sleep with your wife.
No, it means two guys who have slept with the same girl. In Tennessee it's just "Siblings"

referring to the eskimo brothers' post. I copied the title from article.

He didn't actually explain on being eskimo brothers with Dana itself, which I guess is holding up his end of the deal since Dana stopped the beef.

If you read between the lines him calling Dana his Eskimo brother is implying Dana fucked Ronda too. Haven't really followed this story at all but that seems obvious.

No, it means two guys who have slept with the same girl. In Tennessee it's just "Siblings"
does it have to be girl, though? what if you slept with the same guy?

does it have to be girl, though? what if you slept with the same guy?
Since the term comes from bro culture and bro culture is notoriously homophobic, they neglected to include this.

Back