Brendan Schaub gives heartfelt explanation on "Eskimo Brothers" post

Dana is looking weak in this situation by not replying when he was the one who instigated it all in the first place by blasting Schaub for no good reason. Now the dude realizes Schaub don't give a shit about exposing him, he's tucked his tail and ran.

Dana´s wife must not be happy

Wow what an asshole. Bet you don't open a conversation with so much hostility irl, because you don't want to end up in a hospital.

People show you what they're really like when they have anonymity.

You're talking to someone who has competed in martial arts before, undefeated, could easily go pro if I wanted to as the scene is laughably weak. If someone is a dumb cunt they're called out on it, you're projecting your own weakness onto me.

I'll open a conversation with clickbaiting retards however I see fit, ok?

Umm no, dumbass. 'Eskimo brothers' is being used as an identifier... to make it clear to the reader the context of the article. The POST is being talked about. Eskimo Brothers post. The eskimo brothers part is 1 line in the entire context of that post.

You're an idiot, just accept it. Its not too late to go through college. Then maybe you can start your own mma news page and write your own articles with your own titles. Till then, please keep crying.

LOL... Well fucking aware that the 'eskimo brothers' is being used as an identifier, an incorrect one, the way it is written is incredibly clickbait, only a mouth-breather can't see that.

Yes, the clickbaiting retard who wrote the article was using a broad term 'eskimo brothers' to bring attention to his page and get clicks, if he framed the title as 'schaub explains his comments towards Dana' he wouldn't be accused (like yourself) of being a clickbaiter.

Fucking embarrassingly stupid. The only reason people clicked this shit thread and his shit article is BECAUSE he made out as if 'eskimo brothers' would be part and parcel of the 'explanation' whereas it wasn't...

I wouldnt expect to see him back after that explanation. Its hard to argue with facts.

I've just argued against his 'facts' maybe go and read it, just because you can't come up with a rebuttal with your sub 70 iq doesn't mean others can't.

At last, someone stood in front that pos
hope this become a trend

LOL... Well fucking aware that the 'eskimo brothers' is being used as an identifier, an incorrect one
"eskimo brothers" post.

'post' is the subject. We put words in quotes to identify that it is not meant to be taken literally. The journalist on mmajunkie knew this, I know it... most people do... but then there are some uneducated fools like you who get pissed off. Sucks to be you.

Someone order some...

eskimo_brothers_large.jpg

I honestly see this shit ending one of two ways in the following weeks.

Either Schaub turns up in the desert, or we start hearing all kinds of dirt about Dana and he loses his job not long after.

Would prefer both to happen but sadly I think only one will.
a win- win yes?

I like Brendan Schaub but I think he thinks he's more famous and powerful than he really is. Schaub owes a lot of what he has to three people Dana White, Joe Rogan, and Bryan Callen. Dana White even addressing Schaub is giving him more publicity and he will probably milk it for all its worth. Love him or hate him DW has done a lot for the sport of MMA. I don't blame him for bashing fighters for giving shitting performances because he has a business to run. Shit I bash fighters for giving shitty performances.

Dana has bashed his best fighters, he has done shit for the sport.

I like Brendan Schaub but I think he thinks he's more famous and powerful than he really is. Schaub owes a lot of what he has to three people Dana White, Joe Rogan, and Bryan Callen. Dana White even addressing Schaub is giving him more publicity and he will probably milk it for all its worth. Love him or hate him DW has done a lot for the sport of MMA. I don't blame him for bashing fighters for giving shitting performances because he has a business to run. Shit I bash fighters for giving shitty performances.

TS needs to change the thread title. It is completely inacurate that he gave an explanation on what he meant by saying him & Dana are eskimo bros.

Shaub needs to chill though. He's calling out more than just Dana with this. I'm sure the lady in question is pissed at Shaub as well.

shoop-ronda-schuab-what-happens-in-vegas-jpg.408745

Attachments

• Shoop Ronda Schuab what happens in Vegas.jpg
    Shoop Ronda Schuab what happens in Vegas.jpg
    354.1 KB · Views: 39
« The world’s hard enough »

Lol
That is gold. You expect that shit at a pageant.

Back