Brendan Schaub "Doesn't See Nate Winning This Fight."

He also said that Werdums striking is great so.......I think he has a very delusional vision of how good he really was as a fighter, his picks are always very biased, the way he speaks about matt mitrione in bellator, that he will run the division when he has looked very unimpressive against low level guys.

To me this guy will always be the 'legend killer' who got KTFO by Big Nog.

Oh wait, there was that BJJ thing, now that was hilarious.

You mean he won one round 10-9 and got finished decisively in the next?If you think he gassed after a full camp and plenty of training at the 6 minute mark,are you not concerned?

I see a lot of this.

A full camp for a pressure fighter like RDA is a big change to Nates style.

Although Connor said he doesn't train for specific people so that's kinda BS.

Imho They both only had 10 days to train for each other at 170

Dammit Shaub, SHUT THE FUCK UP. Let people speak. Impossible to be more rude.

Same Schaub who more or less ridiculed his co-host for picking Nate in the first fight?

The thing about Schaub is that he states his opinion like they are fact.

From listening to some of this, I think my favorite Schaub observation was that "Glover vs. Rumble is the most exciting LHW fight, since Rashad vs. Jones".

What.gif

Kinda crazy thing to say no?

He says Conor "pieced him up" the first time until he got tired.

Not remotely crazy.

Conor is a much better fighter, Nate biggest advantage is his size.

Not that size can be a used as an excuse, if you take the fight you agree to the circumstances.

Same Schaub who more or less ridiculed his co-host for picking Nate in the first fight?

The thing about Schaub is that he states his opinion like they are fact.

I agree, Brendan is a complete Cock.

But Conor will win.

I see a lot of this.

A full camp for a pressure fighter like RDA is a big change to Nates style.

Although Connor said he doesn't train for specific people so that's kinda BS.

Imho They both only had 10 days to train for each other at 170

Your wrong,it takes a lot less stamina to fight Nate than it does to fight by your own omission a pressure fighter like RDA who will be pushing the pase the entire time.The fact is that Conor proved if his big punches don't do the job early,he will tire and offer nothing else.

Not remotely crazy.

Conor is a much better fighter, Nate biggest advantage is his size.

Not that size can be a used as an excuse, if you take the fight you agree to the circumstances.
A better fighter??are you crazy?apart from power Nate is better in every department

don't listen to this moron when he is talking about fights or anything for that matter

it's hilarious that he used to be a fighter but is the fucking WORST at analyzing fights.

To be fair he wasn't a very good fighter.

i know the gif from the rothwell fight is way more popular but sherdog needs more kung-fu panda...

10001569.gif

Even looking at this now, I still don't think that first punch connected, but the second one sure did.
Looks like his arm was in the way, he was thrown off-balance and bounced his shoulder and head off the canvas on the way down.

A better fighter??are you crazy?apart from power Nate is better in every department
Conor has better speed, precision, timing, shot selection, counter punching, creativity, he's harder to hit, he has kicks, better footwork, head movement(although Nate does roll nicely with a punch) and I think he's a better wrestler too(Nates size nullifies this).

I mean, it's actually not even close when it comes to skills, Nate holds a BJJ, cardio, durability and size advantage though so he has ways to win, but technically it's Conor all the way.

Conor has better speed, precision, timing, shot selection, counter punching, creativity, he's harder to hit, he has kicks, better footwork, head movement(although Nate does roll nicely with a punch) and I think he's a better wrestler too(Nates size nullifies this).

I mean, it's actually not even close when it comes to skills, Nate holds a BJJ, cardio, durability and size advantage though so he has ways to win, but technically it's Conor all the way.
No way,on what are you basing Conor's wrestling as better?His power only seems to work on guys smaller than him and his shot selection is far from great,keep swinning stupid roundhouse kicks than miss and sap energy is not good shot selection.Conors head movement is pretty poor,he is not a good technical boxer,Nate is streets ahead with the jab and one two.People mistake power for good boxing.

Back