Media Brendan Schaub " Conor is speed is better then Canelo and his left hand is better then canelo"

better resume? what kinda crack are u smoking? canelo went up in weight and knocked out GGG. thats one of the most legendary accomplishments in combat sports history imo. conor got punked by nate

Knocked out GGG? You mean drew and scraped a decision that you could very easily argue he lost both.

It’s a good win for Canelo for sure but it’s not even legendary in general, let alone of the most legendary accomplishments in combat sports history. That’s an insane thing to say.

Lets not forget Canelo waiting until GGG was abit older too before he’d fight him.

Conor is pretty much the only MMA guy who could sell many PPVs WITHOUT UFC logo and a stacked card.

He's the Canelo of MMA but with a better resume.
Right, a win over Cowboy is way more impressive than a win over GGG.

Good thing I dont take anything he says seriously. He couldnt possibly believe that.

It's not even close in terms of power.

And afterwards didn't Mayweather say Canelo was the hardest hitter he faced?

I think Conor has faster feet then Canelo, but everything else nah
That's a weird thing to say, Conor's footwork in MMA is pretty good, but I wouldn't say it's particularly fast. Canelo's footwork is miles ahead of Conor. More importantly Canelo has more than 8 minutes of footwork. shrug.

canelo would ko conor out with ease....schaub is just being a knob and should stick to commentating on mma not boxing. Look what happened when canelo fought sergey kovalev at light heavy weight, and he finished him to win the wbo lhw title.

Just like mayweather took conor's punches with ease, the difference is canelo would have the speed, power and pressure to take it to conor and most likely ko him....schaub thinking that conor would stand a chance just shows his lack of knowledge in boxing.

s7toa9j35au51.png

canelo hits hard, and has a granite chin. Conor cant compare with either

Knocked out GGG? You mean drew and scraped a decision that you could very easily argue he lost both.

It’s a good win for Canelo for sure but it’s not even legendary in general, let alone of the most legendary accomplishments in combat sports history. That’s an insane thing to say.

Lets not forget Canelo waiting until GGG was abit older too before he’d fight him.
ya thats what i meant. i meant to write sergei in first post but couldnt go back and edit it

for a ww to go all the way up to lhw and knock out the champ is literally insane

I can’t believe people take Brendan serious ffs. Guy is garbage.

Clearly he was paid off by Showtime. Shows he has 0 integrity.

He's really hoping conors gonna come on his shit podcast isnt he

His speed and his left are definitely better than canelos. either you dont watch boxing or you're a boxing fanboy more than mma, or you hate connor. Canelo has incredible technique and really good power, and would probably demolish Connor in a boxing match, but Shaub is right about those two things imo.

Back