Brendan Schaub calls Dana White his Eskimo brother

Man Ronda got around the UFC. A few fighters, the president of UFC. Hell we gotta get an answer from the Fertittas and maybe even Scott Coker at this point.

This is where I respectfully disagree.

Judgement can lead to action. For example, judging a dude for loving another dude or a woman loving another woman, and deeming their relationships invalid causes laws to pass that say their love isn't as real as a typical man/woman relationship. Look at all the countries, including the USA until recently that passed that judgement.

When we judge someone negatively, an opinion forms. That manifests into action and/or verbiage when the opportunity presents itself.

You say it doesn't hurt anyone, but I've personally witnessed girls being made fun (slut/whore) for having fun, or guys being labeled (nerd/geek/gay) for not landing dates. Suicide rates from bullying is at an all time high, especially with social media.

There's already so much negativity in this world, and adding to it when the other person isn't hurting anyone helps no one.

<mma4>

U6U0jMAg.jpg

Sheesh. Even that thick fur isn't enough to hide Honda's whiny mug.

This is where I respectfully disagree.

Judgement can lead to action. For example, judging a dude for loving another dude or a woman loving another woman, and deeming their relationships invalid causes laws to pass that say their love isn't as real as a typical man/woman relationship. Look at all the countries, including the USA until recently that passed that judgement.

When we judge someone negatively, an opinion forms. That manifests into action and/or verbiage when the opportunity presents itself.

You say it doesn't hurt anyone, but I've personally witnessed girls being made fun (slut/whore) for having fun, or guys being labeled (nerd/geek/gay) for not landing dates. Suicide rates from bullying is at an all time high, especially with social media.

There's already so much negativity in this world, and adding to it when the other person isn't hurting anyone helps no one.

Well , respect to you for not hyperventilating about it but I disagree in turn.

Promiscuity is NEVER a desired trait amongst the opposite sex population. Never. We as dudes may praise Ortega for fucking the entire WMMA roster but women would find this disgusting and judge him, too.

I don't judge Rousey for fucking the entire planet in the sense that I think it makes her a worse person. I would do business with her or elect her as a politician because personal life does not affect every day life interactions. In that sense I don't judge her.

BUT I would not want to be serious with a women who fucked 5 guys from her past employer. It's a lot. Nor would I want my sister or daughter to do that.

I think we are in a weird place in society where people don't understand yet that everybody deserves the same treatment, regardless of how you judge them on a personal level. It is still our right to judge people and no PC culture shit can take that away from us. Otherwise the only moral compass we have is that all is OK as long as we don't hurt anyone? That's modern horseshit. A society needs values and norms.

Oh and "slut shaming" doesn't mean shit without context. Rousey was a public figure and made famous worldwide by the UFC. If she thought fucking everyone in the company would not be noticed she s pretty dumb.

Well , respect to you for not hyperventilating about it but I disagree in turn.

Promiscuity is NEVER a desired trait amongst the opposite sex population. Never. We as dudes may praise Ortega for fucking the entire WMMA roster but women would find this disgusting and judge him, too.

I don't judge Rousey for fucking the entire planet in the sense that I think it makes her a worse person. I would do business with her or elect her as a politician because personal life does not affect every day life interactions. In that sense I don't judge her.

BUT I would not want to be serious with a women who fucked 5 guys from her past employer. It's a lot. Nor would I want my sister or daughter to do that.

I think we are in a weird place in society where people don't understand yet that everybody deserves the same treatment, regardless of how you judge them on a personal level. It is still our right to judge people and no PC culture shit can take that away from us. Otherwise the only moral compass we have is that all is OK as long as we don't hurt anyone? That's modern horseshit. A society needs values and norms.

Oh and "slut shaming" doesn't mean shit without context. Rousey was a public figure and made famous worldwide by the UFC. If she thought fucking everyone in the company would not be noticed she s pretty dumb.

Ok, that clears things up. I don't think promiscuity determines if someone is a good person or not, and I think that is what you're saying too.

Although I don't believe dating people and having fun is against "values". Depending on which country you visit, simply having being seen naked before marriage is considered against values.

I'm not that old (40s), but one thing I've learned is there's really no such thing as "normal". It's only what we perceive that we consider normal. Growing up in rural Texas, and having lived in LA and Austin, normal has different meanings.

It's totally understandable that you don't want to be serious with anyone with more than 5 exes, just as for some others that number is 0, or 50. Everyone deserves someone unless they're just abhorrent human beings.

I think it's fair to not punish people when they've done no harm to others. Whether it be verbal punishment, or something extreme like death sentences to homosexuals. It's not just a PC thing to be kind to others.

I grew up harboring a bunch of hate and resentment, but learning to forgive and opening my mind has made my life much more pleasant, and things don't bother me as much anymore.

I appreciate you taking the time to explain your thought process instead of resorting name calling.

Last edited:
Why are you slut shaming? She's a strong independent woman. Would you shame Brian Ortega if it turned out he banged Arianny and half the wmma roster?
I'm was just joking, hold your femenismo bro lol

Nothing wrong with checking out prospects. She's surrounded by mostly dudes when she trained, and when women are the minority in work settings, their attractiveness level goes up. I'm confident she was hit on often. Same goes with any other profession (engineering/police/military/etc).

Same goes if the situation is opposite. In settings where it's mostly women, dudes' success with females go way up. I.e. Hospitals/Academics/etc.

Shaming females for doing dating around is just as weird as shaming dudes who hasn't dated around. As long as they're not hurting anyone, who cares.
I was just joking man, calm down Mr femenist lol

Nothing wrong with checking out prospects. She's surrounded by mostly dudes when she trained, and when women are the minority in work settings, their attractiveness level goes up. I'm confident she was hit on often. Same goes with any other profession (engineering/police/military/etc).

Same goes if the situation is opposite. In settings where it's mostly women, dudes' success with females go way up. I.e. Hospitals/Academics/etc.

Shaming females for doing dating around is just as weird as shaming dudes who hasn't dated around. As long as they're not hurting anyone, who cares.
Dating around at work can get rather messy, it's often not exactly a great idea, don't shit where you eat.
That said, I can totally understand why athletes would date fellow athletes, they can relate to eachother's struggles and understand what the other one is going through.

well, as a matter of fact this is the best thread i´ve seen this week as I learned that Schaub also banged Ronda... LOL

Dana as ugly as he is can easily get 10's. Why would he fuck Ronda? lol

He totally F'd rousey. When schaub explained it to him in no uncertain terms to back the fuck off, White shut his hole IMMEDIATELY. Whereas he usually takes shots and insults all dissenters on twitter.

why does it automatically have to be ronda?

what the fuck does Eskimo Brother even mean?

anyway why surprised Dana fucked Rhonda?

Hugh Grant was boning Elizabeth Hurley yet he chose to cheat on her with a transvestite prostitute.

IMO Dana was in the friendzone with Ronda and never closed the deal.

I think it is easy to take jokes seriously when they aren't funny.

Man Ronda got around the UFC. A few fighters, the president of UFC. Hell we gotta get an answer from the Fertittas and maybe even Scott Coker at this point.
Man if Ronda fucked Scott Coker, I've got a shot

Back