Brendan Schaub calls Dana White his Eskimo brother

Remember when Brendan met up with his other Eskimo brother?

ImpossibleAdolescentGangesdolphin-size_restricted.gif
That’s savage

Dana as ugly as he is can easily get 10's. Why would he fuck Ronda? lol
Dana's not ugly. He's buffed and bald. Looks like a heavyweight stone cold steve austin without the facial hair

If I calculate it right then Ronda banged 5 dudes in the ufc? She needs to do the walk of slutshame like game of thrones lol

Nothing wrong with checking out prospects. She's surrounded by mostly dudes when she trained, and when women are the minority in work settings, their attractiveness level goes up. I'm confident she was hit on often. Same goes with any other profession (engineering/police/military/etc).

Same goes if the situation is opposite. In settings where it's mostly women, dudes' success with females go way up. I.e. Hospitals/Academics/etc.

Shaming females for doing dating around is just as weird as shaming dudes who hasn't dated around. As long as they're not hurting anyone, who cares.

If I calculate it right then Ronda banged 5 dudes in the ufc? She needs to do the walk of slutshame like game of thrones lol
who???
1)dana
2)schaub
3)travis brown

who are the other 2?

4)manny gamburian????
5)uriah hall????

Nothing wrong with checking out prospects. She's surrounded by mostly dudes when she trained, and when women are the minority in work settings, their attractiveness level goes up. I'm confident she was hit on often. Same goes with any other profession (engineering/police/military/etc).

Same goes if the situation is opposite. In settings where it's mostly women, dudes' success with females go way up. I.e. Hospitals/Academics/etc.

Shaming females for doing dating around is just as weird as shaming dudes who hasn't dated around. As long as they're not hurting anyone, who cares.

It's their right to fuck who they want but we are also hurting nobody judging them.

It's their right to fuck who they want but we are also hurting nobody judging them.

This is where I respectfully disagree.

Judgement can lead to action. For example, judging a dude for loving another dude or a woman loving another woman, and deeming their relationships invalid causes laws to pass that say their love isn't as real as a typical man/woman relationship. Look at all the countries, including the USA until recently that passed that judgement.

When we judge someone negatively, an opinion forms. That manifests into action and/or verbiage when the opportunity presents itself.

You say it doesn't hurt anyone, but I've personally witnessed girls being made fun (slut/whore) for having fun, or guys being labeled (nerd/geek/gay) for not landing dates. Suicide rates from bullying is at an all time high, especially with social media.

There's already so much negativity in this world, and adding to it when the other person isn't hurting anyone helps no one.

Back