Brendan Schaub (2017) on his fight with Mirko

krelianx

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
This is actually a really good little bit about the fight from Schaub's perspective, leading up to a pretty cool epiphany at the end. Wondering what people thought, but I really respect Brendan here. He might be a dodo, but sometimes he's a pretty fair dude.

Last edited:
Good thread, good vid, just had to interject and say it’s not a “might be” at this point. It’s an absolute certainty that he’s a dodo.

And seeing you like riding dodos...

Get it? Nameless King...

I liked Brendan better when he was a decent fighter instead of a metrosexual comedian.

1wKt5b0.jpg

One of the most embarrassing knockouts in MMA history

Cro Cop holds some hilarious poses after he gets KTFO, even better than James Vick in that regard.

Shaub is athletic but he was always fruity and never had the heart of a fighter... at least he can admit it.

The thing I don't like is that he's not more grateful towards MMA in general because it's the only reason he got the gig he has now.

He seems to whine an awful lot about the sport.

Was hoping for more cliffs no way am i listening to schuab talk

Well..it went damn well for him. Making a fuckload of money on radio instead of getting his head bashed and possibly suffer from parkinson in his 50s , and all for 50k a fight.

Well, instead of talking about what a legend Cro Cop is, or how Brendan had his face broken and got paid 12K, or his epiphany that made him realize he's not built for this like Cro Cop is...

We post gay pics of Brendan being gay.

<{cruzshake}>

I'm not even surprised Sherdog.

That was a surprisingly good video

Was really not expecting to agree with you. I don't remember another time when his 'humility' wasn't a fake as CNN.

Mhmm I hate when Brendan talks about the Mirko fight

Always feel he uses it to elevate himself find and underhand insult that 'im better than this'

Brendan, dude.

If you hadn't given Rogan a handjob backstage and PLANNED that retirement podcast talk (it was staged guys)

You'd still be in there right now getting knocked out by Lewis or winning decisions over Hunts

I don’t know how people listen to this guy.

I bailed after 30 seconds and he wasn’t even in the first 15.

Seems like your average meat head with a big heart honestly. Brendan's always seemed like a good dude, I think we just tend to assume dumb meatheads are pieces of shit.

This is actually a really good little bit about the fight from Schaub's perspective, leading up to a pretty cool epiphany at the end. Wondering what people thought, but I really respect Brendan here. He might be a dodo, but sometimes he's a pretty fair dude.

That was fantastic. Thanks for sharing.

Back