News Brendan Allen vs Sean Strickland 11/14

Kryptt

⭍ Dead Belt⭍
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Nice, good fight. Kinda crappy for Brendan Allen though, he was scheduled to fight Heinisch twice and have a chance to break into the rankings with a W, but both times Heinisch dropped out and was replaced by unranked guys. Strickland is a tough fight though, hope Allen gets the W and gets a big fight against a ranked guy next.

Kinda crappy for Brendan Allen though, he was scheduled to fight Heinisch twice and have a chance to break into the rankings

Yea not optimal for Allen but least he gets to scrap. Strickland hasn't been very active - one fight since 2018 and also had a 2020 cancel. Not remembering what Stricklands circumstances were but will be good to be back in the scramble.

This is an awesome fight.

Strickland looked great last time out, and his in-ring trash talk throughout the third round was hilariously entertaining.

Plus he took the fight on a week or less notice....so props there as well.

Between adding this & trading out Islam in favor of Felder this card just went from terrible to only bad.

Allen looked crap against some scrub in his last fight

Yea not optimal for Allen but least he gets to scrap. Strickland hasn't been very active - one fight since 2018 and also had a 2020 cancel. Not remembering what Stricklands circumstances were but will be good to be back in the scramble.
Strickland was involved in a serious motorcycle accident back in 2018 I think that sidelined him for the year, the guy was a considered a blue chip prospect when he entered the ufc and it looks like he's getting back to form so this fight will be better than people anticipate. Should be a good co-main or the Al Hassan fight will be a good co-main but it definitely makes the card watchable now that we have replacements

Nice, good fight. Kinda crappy for Brendan Allen though, he was scheduled to fight Heinisch twice and have a chance to break into the rankings with a W, but both times Heinisch dropped out and was replaced by unranked guys. Strickland is a tough fight though, hope Allen gets the W and gets a big fight against a ranked guy next.
If he looks good, do you seriously think rankings mean anything?

Strickland was involved in a serious motorcycle accident back in 2018 I think that sidelined him for the year,

Figured it was something of that ilk and knew someone would toss the info in! Thanks!

I'll be looking forward to this scrap as I already wanted to see Allen fight last weekend and like Strickland as well.

Figured it was something of that ilk and knew someone would toss the info in! Thanks!

I'll be looking forward to this scrap as I already wanted to see Allen fight last weekend and like Strickland as well.
Always good to throw around positive vibes here, just making sure we get info out when it's available .
<5>

Should be a pretty good card as most are that dont get hype.

This is a great bout. This 11/14 event gets better and better.

Good short notice addition to the card. Allen via scrappy UD I reckon, Strickland's ring-rust will show.

Back