News Brendan Allen vs Karl Roberson added to UFC 261, April 24th

@kiwiburger since you're asking where is Brendan Allen these days in your last thread :)

Sure why not - will back Allen I think.

Little bit of an up for Karl.

I think the path to victory of taking Karl down and dominating him from the top looks pretty established at the moment and I don't see why Brendan can't do it.

I think the path to victory of taking Karl down and dominating him from the top looks pretty established at the moment and I don't see why Brendan can't do it.
I think Brendan could even pull guard and get it done. Karl's pretty rudimentary on the mat.

Is Weili really headlining over Valentina? Oof. She about to get even saltier!

No word yet but I just can't see Weili being in co-main after being out for a year and being on the higher weight class. I don't mind who headlines though

Brendan Allen looked like a future contender during his first three fights in the UFC.

I don't think there was ever an explanation from him for why he fought the way he did versus Strickland but if the fighter that showed up versus Strickland shows up he will not last the first round.

The same guy who submitted Kevin Holland in his debut was getting toyed with by a guy who had just resumed his UFC career after two years off; that performance was terrible no other way to describe it.

Hope he rebounds with a nice finish + bonus.

Nice fight, hope it's prelims, I'd like to see another big fight on the main.

Brendan Allen looked like a future contender during his first three fights in the UFC.

I don't think there was ever an explanation from him for why he fought the way he did versus Strickland but if the fighter that showed up versus Strickland shows up he will not last the first round.

The same guy who submitted Kevin Holland in his debut was getting toyed with by a guy who had just resumed his UFC career after two years off; that performance was terrible no other way to describe it.

Hope he rebounds with a nice finish + bonus.

Strickland has looked like an absolute beast since he came back, I don't think that loss will age badly.

Back