BreakPoint's New Reversible Gi

TalkShowOnMute

dancingonthecorpsesashes
@Black
Reaction score
Thoughts?

2v1khom.jpg

160zypc.jpg

it looks like a cool concept, but i'm not entirely convinced of the execution. I don't know why anyone would want to turn their gi inside out unless it's been through the wash.

looks nice. I like the concept, anything to get out having to wear two belts

I have a reversible gi. It's ok. The only issue I have is having to be careful about bleaching it. I never had any issues with bleeding or anything, though my pants are thin enough that they have a definite blue hue to them when I am wearing them white-side out.

i'd think it would be nasty reversing it, ppl sweat would be more on the outside, even after washing it i'd still feel dirty.

I don't like the breakpoint patches. They're ugly. The gi itself seems okay I guess. Ever since the Koral Light in black has been out, there is no reason to own another gi.

ok, but what is the point of a reversible gi?

no one gives a shit if you wear the same gi every day as long as you wash it.

it is not like you have to wash this gi any less.

wouldn't you just get a gi in the color you like best? I mean, do you really say "hey a blue gi is my favorite color gi" and then decide "you know what? it is after memorial day, i can wear white now!"

I would say this is the most metrosexual gi period (no offense).

I mean, are we men rolling around trying to choke the shit out of each other or are we fruits that shop at "Express for Men"?

ps- why not just buy a shoyoroll?

It would prevent you from ever having to wear that goddamn yellow-and-green belt. God I hate wearing that thing, it cramps my style.

I normally don't look at the ref pretend i can't hear him, while i fake warming up or something, until he gives the yellow and green belt to the opponent.

I think it is really cool and could just decide to wear the white or blue side depending on your mood!

If you compete, then I think the black GI has the best odds that you will not wear the green/yellow belt.

I normally don't look at the ref pretend i can't hear him, while i fake warming up or something, until he gives the yellow and green belt to the opponent.

lol. I think I'm going to have to try this. I always get stuck with it.

I can't stand how breakpoints look theyre so ugly and over "blingy" They just spell douchebag appeal to myself. 2 guys wear them at my club they're ok guys but the gi makes anyone look silly imo. I wouldn't waste my money on it, just my 2 cents.

ok, but what is the point of a reversible gi?

no one gives a shit if you wear the same gi every day as long as you wash it.

it is not like you have to wash this gi any less.

wouldn't you just get a gi in the color you like best? I mean, do you really say "hey a blue gi is my favorite color gi" and then decide "you know what? it is after memorial day, i can wear white now!"

I would say this is the most metrosexual gi period (no offense).

I mean, are we men rolling around trying to choke the shit out of each other or are we fruits that shop at "Express for Men"?

ps- why not just buy a shoyoroll?

Fuck off why does there have to be a point. Maybe you just want a reversible gi because its FUCKIN RAD.

I think it's pretty cool. I wonder what the fit and quality is like? Hopefully somebody on here will buy one and let us know.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back