Breaking "you're overweight" to your significant other?

At least it's just your wife that's fat and not both of you. Few things are more disgusting than fat couples. You see them and just knowntheybjave gross fat sex and pig out like fat fucks.

Yes, it is something you can actually bring up.

How long have you been with her?

Every time she walks look closely at a glass of water.

When she finally asks what you're doing just say you're waiting for it to ripple like it did in Jurassic Park.

Ok here's an actually serious answer:

If you haven't had kids yet, tell her that you read that for every lb a woman gains after the age of 21 reduces their chances of conceiving by 10%. This is a bullshit stay but it doesn't matter. Tell her she is perfectly beautiful to you but you think that she would be the best mother in the world and you so badly want a family with her. Then tell her you'll lose weight together, for the sake of your potential kids.

If you have already had kids, exchange fertility for heart disease. Say you read an article about heart disease being the silent killer of women and that ever on a woman gains after the age of 21, etc. Tell her you want to grow old with her and can't imagine life without her. Then tell her you'll lose weight together, for the sake of your family.

Just call her a fat sack of crap and that she needs to hit the treadmill.

Last edited:
At least it's just your wife that's fat and not both of you. Few things are more disgusting than fat couples. You see them and just knowntheybjave gross fat sex and put out like

we just tell each other, we normally catch it before we get 10lbs too heavy and start drinking less or something.

this is easy,i like to be subtle about it. what you do is buy her a real nice dress thats expensive,but make sure its the size you want her to be. when she say its too small,you say to her"go on a diet then you fat bitch" job done.

or,just say "hey,fatso,bring me some of what you keep eating" but don't forget to male sure theres nothing sharp around.

Ok here's an actually serious answer:

If you haven't had kids yet, tell her that you read that for every lb a woman gains after the age of 21 reduces their chances of conceiving by 10%. This is a bullshit stay but it doesn't matter. Tell her she is perfectly beautiful to you but you think that she would be the best mother in the world and you so badly want a family with her. Then tell her you'll lose weight together, for the sake of your potential kids.

If you have already had kids, exchange fertility for heart disease. Say you read an article about heart disease being the silent killer of women and that ever on a woman gains after the age of 21, etc. Tell her you want to grow old with her and can't imagine life without her. Then tell her you'll lose weight together, for the sake of your family.
Thanks...

Last edited:
Easy.

Ask her to come on top of you when you're intimate, then fake to choke and faint. Don't wake up until she really starts screaming and you'll see her start to lose weight in the next days...

go to a rock climbing gym with your woman. You won't have to say anything.

I've seen a lot of chicks who think they are a hot piece of ass show up in yoga pants and be humbled by the tight bodies on the chicks who climb.

Start banging one of her fat folds like you can't tell the difference.

break it to her literally, loosen a screw of break a leg partially in her chair so the next time she sits in it it will break. for maximum effect do it before you have guests over so it shames her greater among family and friends. hopefully she is ashamed into losing weight and this way it is her idea, that is the key, it has to be her idea to lose the weight.

Lost. I tried to stifle a laugh and just sprayed spit all over my tablet...lmfao.

For bonus points, make sure to hoot and holler and stir the gang into raucous laughter. "Timberrr! No chair can withstand the mighty thunder butt! Watch out, she'll squash ya!"

Seriously, that's some fat-ception stuff. Good show, sir.

My girl used to be about 15 lbs lighter and wore make up more often. She's gotten way too comfy with things and it's a big mistake most women make. Women need to realize that looks will always be important for us men. I flat out told her before she needs to drop some pounds because I am not as sexually attracted to her.

Blackmail her.

No sex until she loses the pounds.

Start bandaging floor tiles all over the house, put a R.I.P. on the toilet seat and make sure you install mirrors in every room so she sees herself as the perpetrator. Also make sure you always give her this look when you see her:

giphy.gif

Just be straight up and honest, if there fat and its affecti g your relationship its a problem and it needs to be resolved.

Back