International Breaking: White House to announce sanctions against Russia as punishment for election interference

you know i see Mr. Obama's FP in a favorable light...lets see what these sanctions are. whatever else one might say about the POTUS, he hasn't shown himself to be rash or prone to overcommitment.

- IGIT

Obama, in these rush of 12th hour actions, is only motivated by hostility to Trump.

Trumpers like Putin because he's kicking ISIS ass in Syria, and because he's as politically incorrect as Trump, and as contemptuous of the liberal, muslim-loving West.

Nothing 'blind' about that

Trump is pure rhetoric until he actually does something. Not to mention his rhetoric is often contradictory. So yeah, it's blind.

Trumpers like Putin because he's kicking ISIS ass in Syria, and because he's as politically incorrect as Trump, and as contemptuous of the liberal, muslim-loving West.

Nothing 'blind' about that

That isn't even true. Russia's focus is on Syrian rebel groups, not ISIS.

USA is in the lead in Libya and Iraq... ISIS is getting rolled there. We've killed between 30-50,000 ISIS jihadis since this started.

I was actually pro-sanctions when the whole Ukrainian adventure started. But this is disgusting BS. US is in the wrong here.
I was as well, this is reeking of bull shit now.

Hello, my friend, Hello (Neil Diamond) IGIT,

I don't feel Obama had a good FP, but it wasn't out of being rash or overcommitted as much as being unfocused and negligent.
If not for the Iran Deal it would have been the worst foreign policy we've had in 8 years ;).

AUR

I don't think that's very fair to Obama.. the events leading up to and during the Arab Spring were largely out of our control. The board was full of bad and worse decisions to make... and he's doing damn good at correcting our errors. We have been creaming ISIS in Iraq and Libya.

Trump is pure rhetoric until he actually does something. Not to mention his rhetoric is often contradictory. So yeah, it's blind.

he's not President yet--are you aware of that?

Obamas been had our troops fighting in and bombing the Middle East his entire presidency. All 8 years were full of bloodshed. Now he's trying to start WW3 before he gets pulled out

hi Pwent,

we've had troops fighting in and bombing (either directly or through proxy wars) in the Middle East for your entire life. you think Mr. Obama invented this kind of US approach?

you talk about bloodshed?

in the recent US bombing run (Operation Tidal Wave II) that essentially destroyed all of ISIS' capability to transport their oil when their entire trucking fleet was found hidden in the desert.

To reduce the risk of harming civilians, two F-15 warplanes dropped leaflets about an hour before the attack warning drivers to abandon their vehicles, and strafing runs were conducted to reinforce the message.

doesn't sound very bloodthirsty to me.

The pilots saw several drivers running to a nearby tent and did not attack them, an American official said, and there were no immediate reports of civilian casualties.
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/17/world/middleeast/us-strikes-syria-oil.html?_r=0

most definitely unbloodthirsty.

Nixon would be ashamed of your usage of the term.

- IGIT

Last edited:
I don't think that we disagree here. I'd like to see evidence as well, and you won't find any posts of mine pinning the election results on Russia. Even with the DNC hacks, if there wasn't dirt to expose then it wouldn't have been an issue. Until I see evidence that they fucked with voting machines or skewed the actual numbers, I'll chalk it up to Obama/democratic butthurt.

I just find it disturbing how so many people suddenly have such a favorable view of Russia, and especially of Putin. Actually, this is just symbolic of the sheep mentality that holds true for a large number of trump humpers (thanks @44nutman ). If tomorrow trump decided that Putin is Satan, we'd see a swing in sentiment. This is the danger of trump imo, his blind followers.

I know you don't fall into that category, and that you think independently. Hespect.

Agreed. Most of these sheep were anti-Putin when Romney was running and became pro-Putin when he outmaneuvered us in Syria.
But you shouldn't be too surprised, as IGIT alluded to above, these are the same people who applauded Bibi trying to embarrass our POTUS in front of our Congress.

That isn't even true. Russia's focus is on Syrian rebel groups, not ISIS.

Aleppo fell thanks to Putin.

USA is in the lead in Libya and Iraq... ISIS is getting rolled there. We've killed between 30-50,000 ISIS jihadis since this started.

Sorry, this sounds like bullshit Pentagon propaganda.

Obama, in these rush of 12th hour actions, is only motivated by hostility to Trump.

hi vespasian,

i don't see this as having much to do with Mr. Trump one way or another - by that i mean, i don't see this through the prism of partisanship.

- IGIT

Aleppo fell thanks to Putin.

Sorry, this sounds like bullshit Pentagon propaganda.

Yeah, Aleppo fell because of Russia. For sure... but it wasn't ISIS in control there. Here is an image from Aljazeera. ISIS was nowhere near Aleppo.

167ad784bb9b48ed86d06a5fc46f9dbe_6.jpg

Obama is a P.O.S.
Since the election he has tried to get as many muslims immigrants into America as possible and dropped all restrictions on them..
and let illegals flood in from Mexico in record numbers.

Maybe their shouldnt be such a long transition period...

If not for the Iran Deal it would have been the worst foreign policy we've had in 8 years ;).

hihi Mr. Anung,

the historical depth of some of the posts here sometimes astounds and is very funny.

- IGIT

I don't think that's very fair to Obama.. the events leading up to and during the Arab Spring were largely out of our control. The board was full of bad and worse decisions to make... and he's doing damn good at correcting our. We have been creaming ISIS in Iraq and Libya.

Its very fair to Obama.
We're currently bombing 7 countries and supporting Saudi Arabias indiscriminate bombing of Yemen.
He's EXPANDED W's drone program, killing 9 unintended people for every 1 intended target (and given our intelligence's record, who is to say that 1 target was deserving of a traffic ticket, let alone a death sentence).
He was careless, and dishonest, in his position on and portrayal of the Syrian conflict.
Do we have to talk about Libya?
People love to talk about Obama leaving the economy better than he inherited it; how about leaving the Middle East worse than he inherited? Now that is an accomplishment...

So Russia gives the American people proof of major corruption in our leading political party... then the corrupt political party sanctions Russia. lol

I thought America was supposed to be the shining light on the hill?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back