International Breaking: White House to announce sanctions against Russia as punishment for election interference

I'm seeing rumblings from alt sources still that Obama isn't planning on leaving office, that he's in the position he's in to usher in the NWO. This all sounds CTish, but I'm starting to wonder.

Although I don't see the sanctions as a good thing, it's embarrassing that conspiracy theories like this one are still here. There was never any solid evidence to begin with that Obama was going to or even wanted to serve a third term. Trump is going to take office next month just like every other new president in our nation's history have done. There was never any reason to believe otherwise.

Where was all of the Russian love pre-Trump? Sherbros picking up hammers and sickles now until their emporer gets butthurt about something Putin does or says, and he tells you all to put them down.

You obviously didn't follow the debates conversations and Hillary's declarations of war on Russia. Seriously, you couldn't have been following the WR during that time.

The reality is why should we be running to start a cold war and potential 3rd world war with Russia? THAT is the opinion of many of us right-wingers in here. No one's saying Putin's is perfect but he's sure better than Saudi Arabia/ISIS/The UN.

Interesting. These recent actions (Israel UN vote, Kerry's speech, Russia sanctions) are extraordinary for a sitting President, let alone for a lame duck one. They are meant to hurt countries that Trump is friendly to, and are meant be as disruptive as possible for the Trump administration.

Goes to show just how much Trump is hated by the establishment.

I wonder if the democrats were planning a war against Russia or something. During the election they were trying to act like they didn't care about wikileaks. Now they're acting like their own real emails that WL leaked are a Russian conspiracy.

hi ho Anung,

i'm expecting a formal statement by the POTUS summarizing the findings of the intelligence community.

i'm also expecting the POTUS to note that this event is a danger to the sovereign nature of the US electoral system, no matter what side of the political fence one stands on. if the alleged cyberespionage did in fact occur in an effort to favor one candidate over another - its a problem, and i think thats what Mr. Obama is going to say.

i was ticked off when Bibi flew over to the US during election season in 2012 to plead directly to the US people that they cast down the evil President Obama, as he rallied zionist sentiments in the US congress. i see the alleged cyberespionage intrustion by Russia as an even more overt act.

- IGIT
IGGY,

I will need more than statements and notings to support new laws, or sanctions, which I consider acts of war.

We agree on Bibi. Not only is he a fascist, he is a liar and he embarrassed our POTUS to the applause and masturbation of the GOP. One of the most disgraceful things I've ever seen.
Absolutely shameful. And fuck Douchawitz, too. While I agree that Obama's OP was an overall failure, I'm confident that Al would never have said anything close to what he said if the US didn't abstain from the UN vote on Israel's settlements.

-AUR

Man, the democrats REALLY want war with Russia. Obama has had the most bloodthirsty presidency in recent memory

hiya there 'ol Pwent,

that depends on how extensive your memory is.

if you start in 2008 'til today, yeah, Mr. Obama is probably the most bloodthirsty president we've ever had over the last eight years.

lol.

still though, if one broadens one's scope, Mr. Obama doesn't appear very bloodthirsty if you compare him to the Presidents who preceded him.

Mr. Obama certainly has nothing on Mr. Reagan, either, when it comes to bloodthirstyness. a cursory look at President Reagan's adventures in Latin and Central America would attest to that...

...and obviously, Mr. Obama is a total lightweight in the realm of bloodthirstyness when compared to the P4P king of "just bleed" foreign policy, President Richard Nixon.

- IGIT

Last edited:
An article I read said they were looking to make these sanctions very difficult for Trump to reverse. These people are really making me sick.

Interesting. These recent actions (Israel UN vote, Kerry's speech, Russia sanctions) are extraordinary for a sitting President, let alone for a lame duck one. They are meant to hurt countries that Trump is friendly to, and are meant be as disruptive as possible for the Trump administration.

Goes to show just how much Trump is hated by the establishment.
For the 100th time....Trump is the establishment

he is acting out of loyalty to america. who are you loyal to? putin?

Funny gif time:

ULgw1kL8LxEA0.gif

I wonder if the democrats were planning a war against Russia or something. During the election they were trying to act like they didn't care about wikileaks. Now they're acting like their own real emails that WL leaked are a Russian conspiracy.

The whole War on Terror is an excuse to horde resources whilst keeping Russia in check.
Look at the competing oil pipelines and who stands to gain/ lose depending on which one goes through.
Then think about Russia taking steps to not standby while the US dictates how this will go down by interjecting themselves into the Syria debacle.
And then look at how Clinton was tossing around 'no-fly zone" talk and where that would have lead us.
There is no question that we have been the aggressors in this.

hiya there 'ol Pwent,

that depends on how extensive your memory is.

if you start in 2009 'til today, yeah, Mr. Obama is probably the most bloodthirsty president we've ever had over the last eight years.

lol.

still though, one broadens one's scope, Mr. Obama doesn't appear very bloodthirsty if you compare him to the Presidents who preceded him.

Mr. Obama certainly has nothing on Mr. Reagan, either, when it comes to bloodthirstyness. a cursory look at President Reagan's adventures in Latin and Central America would attest to that...

...and obviously, Mr. Obama is a total lightweight in the realm of bloodthirstyness when compared to the PvP king of "just bleed" foreign policy, President Richard Nixon.

- IGIT

Obamas been had our troops fighting in and bombing the Middle East his entire presidency. All 8 years were full of bloodshed. Now he's trying to start WW3 before he gets pulled out

We rarely disagree, but we do on this one. I'm neither a Trumper or a KGB sleeper agent and I find the lack of evidence as well as our media operations not asking real questions (like where is the evidence) highly suspicious, and, imo, so should everybody else.

I don't think that we disagree here. I'd like to see evidence as well, and you won't find any posts of mine pinning the election results on Russia. Even with the DNC hacks, if there wasn't dirt to expose then it wouldn't have been an issue. Until I see evidence that they fucked with voting machines or skewed the actual numbers, I'll chalk it up to Obama/democratic butthurt.

I just find it disturbing how so many people suddenly have such a favorable view of Russia, and especially of Putin. Actually, this is just symbolic of the sheep mentality that holds true for a large number of trump humpers (thanks @44nutman ). If tomorrow trump decided that Putin is Satan, we'd see a swing in sentiment. This is the danger of trump imo, his blind followers.

I know you don't fall into that category, and that you think independently. Hespect.

Three weeks of economic sanctions? How will the Russians survive?

For the 100th time....Trump is the establishment

The RNC tried to stop him
The DNC tried to stop him
The entire mainstream media tried to stop him, even fox before he won the primary
Wall Street tried to stop him
Globalist bankers tried to stop him

If he is the establishment, weird how all the rest of the establishment tried to fight for Hillary to beat him

Being rich doesn't make you establishment

Obamas been had our troops fighting in and bombing the Middle East his entire presidency. All 8 years were full of bloodshed. Now he's trying to start WW3 before he gets pulled out
He's still got nothing on W; the Iraq War killed somewhere around 1M people. Only Nixon has those kind of numbers.
I doubt the US caused that many casualties in WWII, nuclear weapons and all.

hello Anung Un Rama!

IGGY,

I will need more than statements and notings to support new laws, or sanctions, which I consider acts of war.

we'll see what is released.

i'm unclea how these sanctions are going to be announced. via press release? a Rose Garden announcement at the podium?

a press conference where the POTUS takes questions? this would interest me the most.

We agree on Bibi. Not only is he a fascist, he is a liar and he embarrassed our POTUS to the applause and masturbation of the GOP. One of the most disgraceful things I've ever seen.
Absolutely shameful. And fuck Douchawitz, too. While I agree that Obama's OP was an overall failure, I'm confident that Al would never have said anything close to what he said if the US didn't abstain from the UN vote on Israel's settlements.

-AUR

agreed completely on Netanyahu. i kind of see him as filth.

you know i see Mr. Obama's FP in a favorable light...lets see what these sanctions are. whatever else one might say about the POTUS, he hasn't shown himself to be rash or prone to overcommitment.

- IGIT

I was actually pro-sanctions when the whole Ukrainian adventure started. But this is disgusting BS. US is in the wrong here.

I don't think that we disagree here. I'd like to see evidence as well, and you won't find any posts of mine pinning the election results on Russia. Even with the DNC hacks, if there wasn't dirt to expose then it wouldn't have been an issue. Until I see evidence that they fucked with voting machines or skewed the actual numbers, I'll chalk it up to Obama/democratic butthurt.

I just find it disturbing how so many people suddenly have such a favorable view of Russia, and especially of Putin. Actually, this is just symbolic of the sheep mentality that holds true for a large number of trump humpers (thanks @44nutman ). If tomorrow trump decided that Putin is Satan, we'd see a swing in sentiment. This is the danger of trump imo, his blind followers.

I know you don't fall into that category, and that you think independently. Hespect.

Trumpers like Putin because he's kicking ISIS ass in Syria, and because he's as politically incorrect as Trump, and as contemptuous of the liberal, muslim-loving West.

Nothing 'blind' about that

So you want the President to stop combatting terror groups?

hello Anung Un Rama!

we'll see what is released.

i'm unclea how these sanctions are going to be announced. via press release? a Rose Garden announcement at the podium?

a press conference where the POTUS takes questions? this would interest me the most.

agreed completely on Netanyahu. i kind of see him as filth.

you know i see Mr. Obama's FP in a favorable light...lets see what these sanctions are. whatever else one might say about the POTUS, he hasn't shown himself to be rash or prone to overcommitment.

- IGIT
Hello, my friend, Hello (Neil Diamond) IGIT,

I don't feel Obama had a good FP, but it wasn't out of being rash or overcommitted as much as being unfocused and negligent.
If not for the Iran Deal it would have been the worst foreign policy we've had in 8 years ;).

AUR

Back