International Breaking: White House to announce sanctions against Russia as punishment for election interference

Where was all of the Russian love pre-Trump? Sherbros picking up hammers and sickles now until their emporer gets butthurt about something Putin does or says, and he tells you all to put them down.

The sanctions Obama imposed over Russia's 2014 annexation of Crimea put their economy in a 20+ month long recession. I wonder what'll be announced.
hurt Exxon as well, cost them a least a billion anyway

Oil prices did affect their economy but their oil/gas sector accounts for ~16% of their GDP. The sanctions still hurt them and inhibits their recovery.
their oil is all state owned, opec pumping up production driving down oil prices hit them at the same time the sanctions were

Oil prices did affect their economy but their oil/gas sector accounts for ~16% of their GDP. The sanctions still hurt them and inhibits their recovery.

No.

150116_toomuchriskinrussia%28en%29.png

Where was all of the Russian love pre-Trump? Sherbros picking up hammers and sickles now until their emporer gets butthurt about something Putin does or says, and he tells you all to put them down.

200_s.gif

hello In The Name Of,

i'm curious to see what the US response will be, actually...and also, if further findings from the intelligence community will be presented.

- IGIT
Hi IGIT,

I'll be happy if they present 1 finding.

Best,
Anung Un Rama

Yeah, they had Saudis keep pumping the oil while prices were dropping. That hit Russia harder than any of those puny sanctions.
okay, I thought you were implying that wasn't a factor.

We rarely disagree, but we do on this one. I'm neither a Trumper or a KGB sleeper agent and I find the lack of evidence as well as our media operations not asking real questions (like where is the evidence) highly suspicious, and, imo, so should everybody else.

http://www.aol.com/article/news/201...to-announce-sanctions-against-russi/21643226/

"The White House is preparing to announce diplomatic censure and economic sanctions against Russia as punishment for its alleged interference in the 2016 election, reports theWashington Post.

That information comes from unnamed government officials who spoke with the media outlet.

According to those individuals, the Obama administration isassessing the allowances and limitations set forth in the 2015 executive order regarding cyber attacks against the United States.

See more"

Get Obama out of office quick.

I'm seeing rumblings from alt sources still that Obama isn't planning on leaving office, that he's in the position he's in to usher in the NWO. This all sounds CTish, but I'm starting to wonder.

How much more damage can occur before Trump takes office? And can he undo this bill that passed just a few days ago? This stuff is getting scary.

What about punishment to the ridiculously biased AND lying American media that attempted to place Hillary as Potus? What. A. Joke.

Just more Obama, "legacy" for The God Emperor to demolish when he takes office next month.:)

I dont know where you got the graph but the dates are off. According to NATO, the sanctions were imposed by Western countries in July 2014 and strengthened in September 2015
When Russia illegally annexed Crimea and started interfering in Eastern Ukraine, the West responded with economic sanctions. In July 2014, sanctions were enacted in a coordinated manner by the European Union, the United States, Canada, and other Allies and partners.

These sanctions were further strengthened in September 2014. EU sanctions, which had been due to lapse in July 2015, have been extended to January 2016. The US and Canadian sanctions are open-ended.

http://www.nato.int/docu/review/2015/Russia/sanctions-after-crimea-have-they-worked/EN/index.htm

their oil is all state owned, opec pumping up production driving down oil prices hit them at the same time the sanctions were

Im not disagreeing with you that falling oil prices hurt their economy. The sanctions enacted further hurt their economy and limited its recovery. These were the sanctions:
There are three types of economic sanctions. The first restricts access to Western financial markets and services for designated Russian state-owned enterprises in the banking, energy, and defence sectors. The second places an embargo on exports to Russia of designated high-technology oil exploration and production equipment. The third is an embargo on exports to Russia of designated military and dual-use goods.

http://www.nato.int/docu/review/2015/Russia/sanctions-after-crimea-have-they-worked/EN/index.htm

http://www.aol.com/article/news/201...to-announce-sanctions-against-russi/21643226/

"The White House is preparing to announce diplomatic censure and economic sanctions against Russia as punishment for its alleged interference in the 2016 election, reports theWashington Post.

That information comes from unnamed government officials who spoke with the media outlet.

According to those individuals, the Obama administration isassessing the allowances and limitations set forth in the 2015 executive order regarding cyber attacks against the United States.

See more"

Get Obama out of office quick.

I'm seeing rumblings from alt sources still that Obama isn't planning on leaving office, that he's in the position he's in to usher in the NWO. This all sounds CTish, but I'm starting to wonder.

How much more damage can occur before Trump takes office? And can he undo this bill that passed just a few days ago? This stuff is getting scary.

What about punishment to the ridiculously biased AND lying American media that attempted to place Hillary as Potus? What. A. Joke.

Don't think Obama won't try to stay in. They used the media to cheat during the election, feeding questions and pushing narrative. They tried to get the electoral college to switch votes. They actually rigged polls in Milwaukee and Detroit and then cancelled the recount when that was being revealed. These guys will do anything to win. But Obama's jab at Israel at the UN may have sealed trump's presidency. Who does Obama think runs this shit?

Man, the democrats REALLY want war with Russia. Obama has had the most bloodthirsty presidency in recent memory

Hi IGIT,

I'll be happy if they present 1 finding.

Best,
Anung Un Rama

hi ho Anung,

i'm expecting a formal statement by the POTUS summarizing the findings of the intelligence community.

i'm also expecting the POTUS to note that this event is a danger to the sovereign nature of the US electoral system, no matter what side of the political fence one stands on. if the alleged cyberespionage did in fact occur in an effort to favor one candidate over another - its a problem, and i think thats what Mr. Obama is going to say.

i was ticked off when Bibi flew over to the US during election season in 2012 to plead directly to the US people that they cast down the evil President Obama, as he rallied zionist sentiments in the US congress. i see the alleged cyberespionage intrustion by Russia as an even more overt act.

- IGIT

Last edited:
Back