Breaking: Vitor Belfort vs. Gegard Mousasi at UFC 204

Who wins?

• Total voters
Mousasi over whoever replaces Vitor...Belfort pulls out 5 weeks out.

holy shit, vitor finally stopped ducking moose...

great fight

When is the last time vitor looked good against legit competition? It seems like it's been awhile

Which 1 of those guys was top 10 when he beat them?

as far as I know the only top 10 fighter he ever beat was Munoz
Dan Henderson? I believe Babalu was for the title and Jacare, Manhoef and Lombard were all in top tournaments. You just can't deny he's a great fighter and I am happy he is getting a big fight. He deserves it after the last couple matchmakings.

Dan Henderson? I believe Babalu was for the title and Jacare, Manhoef and Lombard were all in top tournaments. You just can't deny he's a great fighter and I am happy he is getting a big fight. He deserves it after the last couple matchmakings.

Hendo was returning to MW when he fought Gegard after losing 3 out of his last 4 at LHW.

Jacare wasn't even well-known outside the jiu-jitsu world when he lost to Mousasi.

not sure if Manhoef was ever ranked in MMA, especially when he fought Gegard.

Lombard, again, wasn't a top ranked fighter when he faced Gegard.

Mousasi will wreck him, it's sad that this fight wasn't done a few years ago, when Vitor had a chance and would have been a good win.

Gegard%2BMousasi%2BDrops%2BDan%2BHenderson%2BUFC%2Bon%2BFox%2B14%2BStockholm.gif

hqdefault.jpg

86%--14%

I knew people would be favoring moose but damn..
Sherdog pole for Thiago Santos fight was in neighborhood of 70%-30%...
A bit surprised.
Mousasi is the better fighter but I still think Vitor pulls out or comes in juiced cause he really wants to beat Gegard and is ready to deal with consequences...
I want some male proctor hired by USADA to go into bathroom with Vitor and literally watch over him.

Vitor held out on this fight for way too long... don't see it being very competitive at this point in time

Hendo was returning to MW when he fought Gegard after losing 3 out of his last 4 at LHW.

Jacare wasn't even well-known outside the jiu-jitsu world when he lost to Mousasi.

not sure if Manhoef was ever ranked in MMA, especially when he fought Gegard.

Lombard, again, wasn't a top ranked fighter when he faced Gegard.
Alright I get it, Mousasi sucks. People like you always find a way to discredit warriors. Good on you;-)

Good stepping stone fight for Moose.

Honestly wouldn't be surprised if this wasn't competitive at all
It probably won't be, Moose will survive Vitors 30 second Blitzkreig then probably finish him within the second round by submission.

Back