Breaking: Vitor Belfort vs. Gegard Mousasi at UFC 204

Who wins?

• Total voters
Finally. If Moose fights smart he can win this.

Vitor FINALLY stopped ducking? holy shit.

Mousasi should win via jab fest but he also has losses to pitiful fighters like King Mo and Uriah Hall so...

Its been a long time since I watched the fight, but if I remember correctly...Moose beat the absolute shit out of Mo from bottom.

0.jpg

At this point in the career, I have to go with Mousasi, though, Gegard does pose much of a takedown threat, which could be good for Belfort.

This news also either delays or discards the chance of Silva vs. Belfort II. Curious, who Silva gets next.

As if you couldn't have found a more pointless gif to add to this thread.

A roided up man fighting without any real testing against an old man that just spams overhand rights the whole time?

Your lion is dead, bro
If Belfort has anything left, he beats Mousasi.

If Mousasi wins, I think I'd like to see Belfort call it a day. It was a great one.

Moose's gateway to the titleshot, moose by UD

How is this a good matchup at this current time?

As if you couldn't have found a more pointless gif to add to this thread.

A roided up man fighting without any real testing against an old man that just spams overhand rights the whole time?

Your lion is dead, bro

Are you ignorant or just a fucking idiot?

Both are 40yr old previous (legal & approved) TRT users. Both were off trt for the fight & both were tested by USADA. Shut the fuck up child.

Yesssss

Finally get to see this. Should be a good fight and an interesting indicator of where post-gear Vitor is at. I wanna see Moose contend for a title soon too.

This is moose by domination. Don't even want to see Vitor fight anymore honestly.

Vitor's power always gives him a chance to win, but Mousasi has to be the favorite here. Vitor simply isn't the same monster he was when TRT was allowed.

honestly, the guy is just too old to be relevant. He's no Dan Henderson.

Back