Breaking: Vitor Belfort vs. Gegard Mousasi at UFC 204

Who wins?

• Total voters
Moose wins. TRTor looked really bad his last fight against souza

I'm so anxious about this fight falling through but what a great announcement. I've been waiting for this one for a long time.

Vitors been ducking Gegard for many years dating back to Affliction. Ill believe it when theyre both in the cage.

Vitor accepted a fight against Fedor in Affliction.

Vitor has fought a who's who of legends in MMA. Dude is ducking no one.

War Vitor

Q5LDiP7.jpg
The good ol' days when he was supposed to be unbeatable, that is until a certain old wrestler derailed him.

This fight could get Gegard into title contention talk or it could end it if he loses. I highly favor Gegard due to his wide skill set and durability, would be both sad and funny (for the sherdog reactions) if he got caught again. That would just leave him in a gatekeeper status.

Vitor coming off a loss and looking terrible, Moose coming off of two wins and looking great. Doesn't look good for Vitor, and the only reason for Moose taking this fight is because Vitor is ranked higher, but then we all know the rankings count for very little, so why bother? Suppose it keeps Moose active... Much regret if he loses I'm sure.

Mousasi should win via jab fest but he also has losses to pitiful fighters like King Mo and Uriah Hall so...

As if you couldn't have found a more pointless gif to add to this thread.

A roided up man fighting without any real testing against an old man that just spams overhand rights the whole time?

Your lion is dead, bro

Could somebody explain me why Vitor should have ducked Moose for years?
Vitor is a warrior and i dont see him ducking any fight.
Yeah I think Gegard Mousasi started this rumor, and his fans keep it going.

Of course Mousasi wanted to fight Vitor Belfort when Belfort was ranked higher. It's not like Belfort hasn't fought tough fights. He's arguably faced the tougher challenges than Mousasi.

It's finally going to happen... but I wont get hyped because someone might pull out.

A fan of both fighters but still

War Vitor!

Would have loved to see this fight three years ago. Nobody seems to be giving Belfort a chance and it is understandable considering his performance against Jacare.

Hopefully Vitor proves us all wrong and makes this a good competitive fight.

If gheyhard starches Post Usada vitor, I think he'll call it a career

i'm happy for Gegard. He has wanted this fight years and years, and he's finally gotten it.

Moose gonna pound Belfort into oblivion
great fight!

Back