News BREAKING: TJ Dillashaw suspended 2 years for EPO

Brendan Schaub made a comment on his latest podcast about how USADA had just implemented new forms of testing that can now detect people who use EPO better.

Not sure if he knew this was coming or it was indeed some mystic schaub shit

thanks TS

EPO is even more potent ped than roids for MMA

It allows you to maximally exert yourself without gassing out

Perfect for MMA

RIP TJ's career, he can't even claim the tainted supplements BS on this stuff. Which is actually a shame because that means other guys are getting away with using stuff just as dangerous (for their opponents) and getting off lightly.

Homie got swooped up by the dreaded USADA

1uv1.gif

LOL how sad is that?

He was cheating, he was fighting a guy a weight division below his, and he STILL got KTFO in 30 secs. Damn TJ... just damn man...

Meh.

A 2007 study showed that EPO has a significant effect on exercise performance, but a 2017 study showed that the effects of EPO administered to amateur cyclists was not distinguishable from a placebo.

Why didn't Dana/the UFC just pay them off like he did for Jones, conspiracy bros?
No conspiracy needed here.. just simple reality. Jones is a draw to the casual fan base, TJ is not known to the casuals, and never has been a draw.

He was in his prime too. Shite. He was my favorite fighter too. I guess it’s a good thing he didn’t beat cejudo then because this bullshit would come out and the win would be tainted forever. Henry is a beast. Cruz too.

"Everybody is on steroids!" (Nick and Nate)....just let them all juice. It is only a matter of time before everyone starts popping left and right for something.

Lol...dude went for 2 belts, lost both and got suspended for 2 years.

{<jordan}

<{MingNope}>

Somehow I don't really care.

Back