News BREAKING: TJ Dillashaw suspended 2 years for EPO

If this was Jones, the next JRE would be about how EPO is commonly found in tainted supplements, dick pills, and cocaine. Factories don't clean out the equipment in between protein powder and EPO batches of course.

Last edited:
Why didn't Dana/the UFC just pay them off like he did for Jones, conspiracy bros?

I hated him going down to 125 from the get go and look at the results..

TJ dun goofed gonna be hard to come back from this one. It will be interesting to see how many TJ fans are left in two years..

What exactly is EPO?
EPO stimulates the bone marrow to produce red blood cells, which in turn improves oxygen transport to all tissues in the body. like a lot of other hormones, it's produced naturally in the body, but can be detected as these recombinant variants which isnt found naturally in the body. it's a bit like blood doping, both methods increases red blood cells

giphy.gif
This one more funny too

tTTJrOE.gif

I The tainted supplement excuse can't be used here especially since it's something thats injected subcutaneously. This is pretty clear cut.

dont inject it subcutaneaouly you will get caught.. ;)

you inject it direct into the vein.

injected into the vein, detection window is 7-8 hours.

injected any other way, detection window can be days

most people get caught because they fuck up and miss the vein

If this was Jones, the next JRE would be about how EPO is commonly found in tainted supplements, dick pills, and cocaine. Factories don't clean out the equipment in between protein powder and EPO patches of course.

Helax

It's for stamina basically. It's attractive and useful for cardio intensive sports like running and boxing. Mosley famously popped for it.

Yep, cardio super serum.

The tour guys were known take EPO and I believe thats what Lance took. The 100mi mountain climbs in France and and he’s steady smashing the pedals going uphill like a robot barely breathing hard.

I think Ali Baugitonov popped for same

Why didn't Dana/the UFC just pay them off like he did for Jones, conspiracy bros?

Dillashaw has no credibility after losing to cejudo, and even then he wasn't much of a draw.

Maybe pass 4th grade before making callouts

If TJ was Russian, half of Sherdog would be crying about how this is some politicized "Russophobic" retaliation from USADA and how "b-b-but everyone is doping." But since he's not Russian, TJ is not seen as a victim. ;)

Hahahahaahahaaaaaaa

Freaking EPO...man...i'm Dead

2 years out in his prime and the guy is 33.He might be done.Fuck this gay world.

Cheaters get to keep all the money they stole from other fighters who had Win/Show contracts.

Back