News BREAKING: TJ Dillashaw suspended 2 years for EPO

giphy.gif

USADA bless

wow. i was willing to cut him some slack if he inadvertently took a diuretic or something during the world's stupidest cut, but fuck that

Good riddance ya piece of shit. Cocksucker ended holdsworth career cause he couldn’t get a handle on his roid rage. See ya in a couple years dilly!

Damn. The dude cheated AND got his ass handed to him. Now he's suspended until Cain's next return. Such a waste...

And he still lost, early stoppage or not.

Ya see? PEDs arent some sort of guaruntee.

Just let them use.

Welp people called that years ago when he became a cardio freak.

Enjoy it USADA lovers, they're about to catch a lot of people

TJ already got his comeuppance at the hands of Cejudo. Now USADA. TJ getting beat up left and right.

Should have used hard steroids. Then he could at least pulse forever

Damn, feels bad man.

Man that's rough. They should just make him go to a few seminars or something.

Time for TJ to go to ONE now (if that's possible, I'm not sure)

And people still want to say "the eye test" isn't relevant... loads of people were saying specifically EPO and here we are.
If the eye test was relevant almost every fighter with a decent physique would be suspended

Well, cheating can't be any clearer than this. Didn't even try to blame foot creme or stomach meds
I can't think of any OTC supplements that would be made in the same facility as EPO. The tainted supplement excuse can't be used here especially since it's something thats injected subcutaneously. This is pretty clear cut.

What exactly is EPO?

it increases the number of blood cells in your body.

so increases the oxygen carrying capacity.

basically makes your cardio much better.

and its only injectible, and its not something you can take by accident.

Probably wasn't the only thing he was using. His physique changed so much in short period of time

Back