Media *BREAKING* Till and Khamzat talk on IG live (agreed to fight)

What is it with Chechens and their obsession with knives? I remember watching something that had Islam wielding a knife too... do they think it looks cool because it doesn’t.

agreed to fight on social media

Look at Khamzat’s neck/throat area. It looks like a scar, could it be from a surgery/treatment of some sort because of his struggles with COVID?
He probably shaves his neck with that knife he was holding.

Till is fighting Brunson, there's no agreement with Chimaev at all. Technically Till and Chimaev aren't even cleared to compete again.

Khamzat is good for the mma, he seems to be producing new topics of discussion every day. He is creating his own PR machine.

That was just mean from Khamzat, playing those subtle mind games with the knife flick.
C'mon on, dude was actually stabbed ffs.

Sure, why not, whoever...

Can't wait for any sort of real news reg a bout tho. Till then it's more chatter.

Darren in a happy place..

12536922-0-image-m-2_1555847350663.jpg
6AF37B83-91E1-46C8-8352-288DA71CD444.gif

What is it with Chechens and their obsession with knives? I remember watching something that had Islam wielding a knife too... do they think it looks cool because it doesn’t.

They do. They think of themselves as a nation of warriors. Looking intimidating, menacing, acting like a “predator“ and being ready to fight at any time is considered cool and manly.

Trust me, if handguns were legal in Russia, they would brandish them at every opportunity, lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back