News BREAKING Taco Bell Brings Mexican Pizza Back

Until recently, Mexican Pizza was sold out. Curious why they couldn't work a deal to source the missing ingredients locally and carry on. Non-chain restaurants probably would have.

Indian food is 1000 times better than Mexican food.

Indian food is the greatest food on earth!!

What's with the only on the app bullshit. I've been to taco bell once this year and when I ordered, the woman says that's only available on the app. You can't make me the exact same thing if I order it now? It has to be purchased through an app? Who comes up with this shit.....

What's with the only on the app bullshit. I've been to taco bell once this year and when I ordered, the woman says that's only available on the app. You can't make me the exact same thing if I order it now? It has to be purchased through an app? Who comes up with this shit.....

The heavy radiation from the wifi in a taco bell provides the extra seasoning needed to make a perfect mexican pizza. It's only activated when you confirm an order through the app.

Obviously.

I wonder if an Italian Mexican invented Mexican Pizza.

They NEED to bring back the Meximelt. Not that garbage "pizza" LOL...
They ruined the Meximelt over the course of its lifespan. It was a shadow of its prime self by the end of its run.

The OG Meximelt is without a doubt a Top 5 all-time Taco Bell item (up there with the Supreme Chalupa).

Until recently, Mexican Pizza was sold out. Curious why they couldn't work a deal to source the missing ingredients locally and carry on. Non-chain restaurants probably would have.
Bumping 2 old T. Bell threads at 2am.

Hmm what kinda debauchery are you up too, Buddeh?

Back