BREAKING: Stephen Thompson Vs Robbie Lawler in the works for January

Who Wins?

• Total voters
LOL why are people confidently picking Thompson like his chin isn’t shit?

Besides Usman at #6 I think Robbie beats anyone ranked #7-#15, no?
Maybe. There's a pretty decent chance.

I just don't think there is any chances for him to get passed the the top 5 guys in the division at this point. That's why I find that fight a bit pointless. But it does make sense if we look at the rankings.

On the other hand, i'm pretty confident the only one that can stop Wonderboy is Woodley or Till. They are all on the same level. It's a flip of the coin between those 3 imo.

We'll have to see how Till fares against Woodley's wrestling. Wonderboy was a good style matchup for him.

More like CTE time

The WW GOAT lays it on the line every time. He knows violence and damage are not independent of each other but he has the courage to keep pushing forward. The legend of Lawler continues.

War Hobbie.

Nice. I hope Wonderboy isn't too hesitant.

January 2019??

That’s a long time to try and keep excitement for and secondly, “will they make it to January”

Thompson has been asking for this fight ever since Robbie was champ.

Robbie vs Nick 2. Sells more ppv than almost any title fight. Fuck this fight. Wonderboy by zzzzzzz

<DCWhoa>

oooooOOOO

got thompson, either by clear decision or he could very well kick lawlers head off or counter him.

LOL why are people confidently picking Thompson like his chin isn’t shit?
His chin is fine. Just because you get dropped don't mean it shit. Thompson recovers when he gets dropped. Gets right back up.

Wonderboy by KO. At this point he’s just too fast, too accurate, and too technical for the King Lawler.

Have you ever watched Thompson fight? Dude doesn’t KO people
stephen-thompson-ko.gif

s5gkrQS.gif

WCL---Stephen-Wonderboy-Thompson-vs-Tim-Williams.gif

4b05ac645d394d097ec22b2696496b3c.gif

UFC-143-Stephen-Thompson-vs-Dan-Stittgen-victory.gif

Back