BREAKING: Stephen Thompson Vs Robbie Lawler in the works for January

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Wonderboy is a title contender. Lawler is past his prime and coming off a lost against RDA.

Wonderboy annahilates him.
Never know. Might see another resurgence in Lawler.

Awesome. Lawler is battle worn and Wonderboy has that accuracy and distance control but....fuckin WAR Lawler.

He's going to have to make it ugly to win. He crumbled Rory.

The GOAT WW is back!

giphy.gif

really awesome fight that I think a lot of guys on here have wanted for a long time. Makes sense since they are both sort of in la-la land. A win over either, maybe a fight with Usman after and either would be back at the front of the line for a TS.

This fight can be like <{JustBleed}> or most problably like <mma3>. Hope for all the good, but if I have to pick, it would be Thompson via decision.

View attachment 426801

#4 v. #5, who else would you like to see either of them fight?
I agree, there aren't that many fights to be made. Thompson vs Covington maybe?

I don't agree on RDA being ranked 3rd over Wonderboy.

Wonderboy is clearly at the top of that division. He's neck and neck with Woodley and that Till fight was horse shit also. Those are basically his only losses.

Finally we can see if WB could have taken the belt from Lawler.

I agree, there aren't that many fights to be made. Thompson vs Covington maybe?

I don't agree on RDA being ranked 3rd over Wonderboy.

Wonderboy is clearly at the top of that division. He's neck and neck with Woodley and that Till fight was horse shit also. Those are basically his only losses.
Besides Usman at #6 I think Robbie beats anyone ranked #7-#15, no?

Awful fight for Lawler. Technical pocket boxer against an out fighter who is comfortable winning on points. Usman or Covington should have been paired against Wonderboy, and the other guy should have been put in against Lawler.

Back