BREAKING: Pearson- Sotiropoulos Punched Assistant Coach, Was KO'd During TUF Filming

Its generally not a good idea to get into a fist fight with a boxing coach.

all this and wasnt shown/mentioned on tuf series?

I fell asleep on tuf shows when all the fighters looked the same from the previous tuf shows lol apart from Colin flecther.... that guy just made me not sleep /

read my previous post just above yours.

They aint gonna show "their guy" gettin smashed by someone who is "not their guy"

And they aint gonna show their fighter getting into "street fights"....think what parties opposed to the UFC could do with that. Makes fighters look like thugs

Off camera and the dude KO'd him according to Ross Pearson. Said it happened midway through the season. Source is my mma junkie app.

Hilarious if true. George came off as such a massive tool on TUF smashes... and this is coming from a fellow Australian and former fan.

Wand pretty much confirmed it in the Voice interview.

He didnt really say anything and with wand and his broken english who really knows, marcello denies it happened but you would expect that either way. It is possible but with krazy horse as the number 1 source for a rumour it is hard to believe.

Good. I'm an Aussie and I wanted Ross to win. George seems like a dick.

plus one.

As I have said in other threads; guy comes off as a massive tool. Definitely lost me as a fan.

Oh and if true... hahahaha awesome :)

Agree that George seemed like a bit of a dick, but I'm British and was pretty embarrassed by most of the British team.

Yea same here. Especially after that incident with the phone. I started to root for team Oz.
Gsot has been a dick from the beginning though. He even had a rep for being a dick on his season of TUF, Serra/Hughes. I always thought it was exaggerated but I'm starting to think there was truth to it. Glad he got KO'd on his home turf.

He didnt really say anything and with wand and his broken english who really knows, marcello denies it happened but you would expect that either way. It is possible but with krazy horse as the number 1 source for a rumour it is hard to believe.

Don't you think he would of denied it, if the story wasn't true?

Even when he tells his own versions of his street fights he comes off as a bully and total arsehole, really deserves to be where he is now.

Agreed, no idea how some people can call him a "legend". Most of his stories go something like "So I beat the shit out of this guy who looked at me funny in front of his 100 pound girlfriend and begged her to stop me".

British Guys are always claiming to have knocked people out off camera. Remember Lee Murray and Tito Ortiz.

tito said it was because he wore shitty shoes

How the fuck is the guy who threw an unprotected lead uppercut from 50 miles away against Sam Sicilia a boxing coach??

Never been a Sot fan. Not after be left Serra's gym without so much as a thank you.

doesnt surprise me in the striking department all g sot has is a jab.but yeah embarrassing to be aussie.

British Guys are always claiming to have knocked people out off camera. Remember Lee Murray and Tito Ortiz.

well Ross is british bet he is not claiming he knocked anyone out, and has the boxing coach actually said anything and is he British.

Back