BREAKING: Pearson- Sotiropoulos Punched Assistant Coach, Was KO'd During TUF Filming

Some say Gsot is chinny, but he showed some great recovery in tonight's fight. Also against Siver.

Now, his striking defense is another story

British Guys are always claiming to have knocked people out off camera. Remember Lee Murray and Tito Ortiz.

It's embarressing if true -- But I doubt there is any actual eveidence other than words.

For anyone wondering, Erin Beach lost during the elimination round of TUF: Live, and trains at Alliance with Dominick Cruz. He is 1-1 as a professional boxer and 3-1 as a professional MMA fighter. He lost by 8 second TKO to Sam Sicilia on TUF.

Going to need a source besides Pearson to believe a story like that.

Ya it seems a bit fishy that he blindsided, sucker punched and got knocked out by the guy not saying it didnt happen but sometimes people tell "half truths" to protect their ego or to prove a point.

boxing>mma?

i can see it now...

Erin is more experienced as a professional MMA fighter then as a professional boxer. His career has been strictly MMA focused for a while now, and he hasn't been remarkably dominant.

nice, so Pearson's coach beat Sotiropoulos in a fight.

Makes sense that his student Ross Pearson would follow in his footsteps and help him come up with a gameplan to decisively defeat George Sotiropoulos in all 3 rounds + KO him, a fighter that was on a 7 fight win streak in the UFC.

I got a certain twisted satisfaction from watching g-sot get battered around the cage.

Hmm..
I may be Australian but G Sot rubbed me the wrong way during the show and it was actually good to see a smaller striker beat a bigger grappler and if this story is true it definitely surprised me.

Not saying what he said is completely false but George, despite not always coming off as the friendliest guy, doesn't strike me as the sort who would start a fistfight like this or try to sucker punch someone. Would have to hear more sources before I completely believe it.

nice, so Pearson's coach beat Sotiropoulos in a fight.

Makes sense that his student Ross Pearson would follow in his footsteps and help him come up with a gameplan to decisively defeat George Sotiropoulos in all 3 rounds + KO him, a fighter that was on a 7 fight win streak in the UFC.

k...

Back