BREAKING: Pearson- Sotiropoulos Punched Assistant Coach, Was KO'd During TUF Filming

glad he was knocked out then, and glad he was knocked out tonight.

Would like a source on that but I never liked George. Dude is annoying.

He did, the article said "Dana chewed our heads off".

I'm just saying he's probably still not to happy about it and Sots just lost his 3rd in a row.

I didn't think there was anyway he would be cut, but after this you never know.

I hope they don't cut him. Im not really the biggest Sots fan and I wanted Ross to win, but he is still a great fighter and had an impressive 7 fight win streak going before these losses.

Good. I'm an Aussie and I wanted Ross to win. George seems like a dick.

lol watching that season i felt bad for the aussies. they should have used Hairrow instead of gsot but i guess he wasn't born in australia, but at least he lives there now unlike george

I need to see a far bigger pile on. Jones has done far less within the context of his fighting career and gets treated like he has done far worse. His personal life is not our business.

Is it one of those... My friend just KNOCKED HIM OUT? Lol.. I highly doubt this, even though G-Sot's chin is horrendous

Hmm... he's from Oceanside. Maybe there's something to this story after all.

He trains at Blackhouse, Alliance has protocols with Blackhouse, Phil says he trained wit the Nogs a few times.

So thats probably him, biography says he is a boxer.

Its likely time for G Sots to pack it in. Every time Ross touched him he hurt him. Pearson is a competent striker but he's a mid tier guy at best and lacking a rounded game. There aren't really any steps down from there.

Dos Anjos has over 20 fights and Sotiropoulos is the only guy he's ever KO'd. At 35 you have to think it makes sense to retire or seek the level of competition thats outside the UFC.

And Sam Sicilia KO'd Beach therefore

Sam Sicilia >>>> G Sot

Pearson boxing coach might have started the fight,

Krazy Horse knocked out the entire Chute Box team. At the same time.

While jacking off.

Off camera and the dude KO'd him according to Ross Pearson. Said it happened midway through the season. Source is my mma junkie app.

Ross is trying to copy michael bisping gimmick

Back