Breaking news: US forces in al-tanf have been encircled by Iranian militias and Hezbullah

just air drop a bunch of bacon and they'll scatter

you're welcome

Yet you still champion a Nazi and it was south Vietnam that lost

Time out! Erwin Rommel was not a Nazi. He refused to join the Nazi party and hated Adolf Hitler. He was killed by the Nazis.

South Vietnam lost because the United States pulled out. Had public sentiment on the war been positive, American forces would have remained in Vietnam and the war would have been won.

Ah, you are one of those guys.

How much is your pastor charging you to ensure your place among the 144,000?

What happens when Damascus is destroyed. Oh that's right you're one of *those* guys.

Why are we fighting a government that hates ISIS?

Why are we fighting a government that hates ISIS?

Syria is a pretty fucked-up place right now. It is a Civil War. Assad has already lost 2/3 of his country and is supported by the Russians. Syrian opposition forces, fighting against the Assad regime, just recently started to get American support on the ground. ISIS is fighting both and getting a huge amount of territory, almost 1/3 of Syria is currently under ISIS control. Had Obama gone in in 2012, things would have been much different. The refugee crisis in Europe came from Syria. Part of that bunch is now raping, burning, and killing German women and children. European Christians are now dying at the hands of Syrian refugees. Israel sits in the South of Syria. If they get pulled into this conflict, which I doubt, the Middle East and the world will be in serious trouble. Iran is already involved in the side of Assad and the Russians.

Time out! Erwin Rommel was not a Nazi. He refused to join the Nazi party and hated Adolf Hitler. He was killed by the Nazis.

South Vietnam lost because the United States pulled out. Had public sentiment on the war been positive, American forces would have remained in Vietnam and the war would have been won.

Lol at the not a Nazi

Backtrack how? apparently if you run away and let your enemy take over territory its considered winning.

Bringing up shit from thousands of years ago as if relevant when you are stuck on your own shitty comprehension of a subject that you are such a fanboy of; is a backtrack.

Bringing up shit from thousands of years ago as if relevant when you are stuck on your own shitty comprehension of a subject that you are such a fanboy of; is a backtrack.

Im just bringing a famous example of someone who won the battles but lost the war.

Ever heard of the term Pyrrhic victory before? what do you think it means and where it comes from?

The US couldnt sustain the war and left, achieving absolutely zero of its objectives, thats losing a war.

But if you are mad about me trying to bring some culture into the discussion, fine.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet–Afghan_War

Soviets won the Afghanistan war too mrite?

There is insurmountable evidence that we are not destroying ISIS and we are in fact nurturing it. We bet on the wrong horse once again.

Trying to fight a proxy war against the Russians using terrorists, no different than using Bin Laden against the Soviets.

Im just bringing a famous example of someone who won the battles but lost the war.

Ever heard of the term Pyrrhic victory before? what do you think it means and where it comes from?

The US couldnt sustain the war and left, achieving absolutely zero of its objectives, thats losing a war.

But if you are mad about me trying to bring some culture into the discussion, fine.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet–Afghan_War

Soviets won the Afghanistan war too mrite?

Jesus man, you are all over the place and you are still confusing political support with actual monetary, and physical.

LOL at the Nazi supporter having culture.

Because they support a competing oil pipeline project worth trillions.

I have heard this mentioned. I do not necessarily dispute it. Can you point me in the direction of a few sources please?

Jesus man, you are all over the place and you are still confusing political support with actual monetary, and physical.

LOL at the Nazi supporter having culture.

Im not the one trying to argue that the US actually won the Vietnam war, thats some insane level of historic revisionism.

Im not the one trying to argue that the US actually won the Vietnam war, thats some insane level of historic revisionism.

Jesus you are aspergers

Syria is a pretty fucked-up place right now. It is a Civil War. Assad has already lost 2/3 of his country and is supported by the Russians. Syrian opposition forces, fighting against the Assad regime, just recently started to get American support on the ground. ISIS is fighting both and getting a huge amount of territory, almost 1/3 of Syria is currently under ISIS control. Had Obama gone in in 2012, things would have been much different. The refugee crisis in Europe came from Syria. Part of that bunch is now raping, burning, and killing German women and children. European Christians are now dying at the hands of Syrian refugees. Israel sits in the South of Syria. If they get pulled into this conflict, which I doubt, the Middle East and the world will be in serious trouble. Iran is already involved in the side of Assad and the Russians.

I just want to share with you, that by the description you just gave, I want no part of US forces in Syria, in 2012, 2017, or 2023.

Sounds like the definition of a quagmire, that we should do everything in our power to avoid being entangled.

Back