Breaking news: US forces in al-tanf have been encircled by Iranian militias and Hezbullah

dragonsfly

----------------------------
Banned
Reaction score
This news comes out and is official from Russia right after an American military spokesman said that they had carried out 3 airstrikes on pro-regime militias with some iranian elements and that they have warned them several times but it seems like they were so aggressive the iranian backed militias that they encircled the US forces in al-tanf. They have gone the other side and came behind them meaning they are literally encircled.

1-120-1024x640.jpg

The US forces have tried to avoid confrontations but this encirclement can really be the red line.

DB44o73WsAANUoT.jpg:small

A US spokesman from Al-tanf released a message before all this happened regarding the threat and situation in that area and he explained that they told the iranian backed militia to stay away from the area but them being encircled could be viewed as a serious threat and perhaps hostile move towards them and they are motivated towards expelling the US forces and chasing them away. It will be intersting to see what the US forces will relpy to this sudden encirclement.

The video is before the encirclement and few hours later the SAA confirmed they have encircled the forces in al-tanf while being fully aware of the nature of the situation

Last edited:
Well, this is news to actually pay attention to.

Ummm... What am I supposed to think about this? Ww3??

Is this fake news? The OP is a rabid CTer and the source is Russian.

Is this fake news? The OP is a rabid CTer and the source is Russian.

You can read it on many war monitor websites and It's official now. They have gone around al-tanf and came from behind. There is really not much more else to it

Meh. Back the fuck off or we'll likely kill you all. Iran isn't shit.

Protecting the jhiadists I dunno how nobody feels ashamed

There is insurmountable evidence that we are not destroying ISIS and we are in fact nurturing it. We bet on the wrong horse once again.

Basically will be back the fuck of or we will fuck you up, at least with the people in charge now.

Which I support as long as we mean it.

There is insurmountable evidence that we are not destroying ISIS and we are in fact nurturing it. We bet on the wrong horse once again.

America is God's country and betting is immoral. You are fake news.

Basically will be back the fuck of or we will fuck you up, at least with the people in charge now.

Which I support as long as we mean it.

How principled. And people wonder why wars exist.

We have already invaded Syria and have hit Syrian government forces multiple times. It's pretty obvious what going on there.

Back