Breaking News: Trump says he has seen evidence virus came from Wuhan Lab

Agreed. But monetary damages assessed to China have about the same probability of being paid as the rape charges being assessed to Roman Polanski end up with him in bars with a dick up his little ass.

It'll sound great and grandiose and will have the same affect as "Mexico will pay for the wall".
If there is the will in America to make them pay, they will pay one way or another. It won't be in the form of actuall fines / damages , but as tariffs , shunning Chinese products and pressuring other nations to not transfer tech and lower their trade with China.

The hard part isn't in exacting compensation from China, it is getting our donor class, think-tanks, policy wonks, political leaders and corporate overlords to move against China.

If there is the will in America to make them pay, they will pay one way or another. It won't be in the form of actuall fines / damages , but as tariffs , shunning Chinese products and pressuring other nations to not transfer tech and lower their trade with China.

The hard part isn't in exacting compensation from China, it is getting our donor class, think-tanks, policy wonks, political leaders and corporate overlords to move against China.

I whole-heartedly agree with the boycott of China as a means of payment. Not tariffs in the Trumpian sense, we all paid those on China's behalf as consumers. It did jack dick to China. A boycott or ban of their products, yeah, I support that.

I was gearing my response more to those who would believe that when Trump speaks words into the ether, then things magically happen.

Boycotting Chinese brands like Huawei or Lenovo is not enough. They should pay for letting Chinese nationals fly abroad.

has he seen any evidence that shooting up bleach and shoving a light bulb up your ass will cure the obama flu?

We might need to re-examine our timeline for COVID-19.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.northjersey.com/amp/3057925001

Belleville Mayor Michael Melham said he has tested positive for coronavirus antibodies, adding that he believes he was sick with the virus in November — more than a month before doctors in China first reported cases of the new disease.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/05/05/...ad-study/index.html?__twitter_impression=true

(CNN)A new genetic analysis of the virus that causes Covid-19 taken from more than 7,600 patients around the world shows it has been circulating in people since late last year, and must have spread extremely quickly after the first infection.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.econ...discovered-study/amp_articleshow/75078882.cms

According to Forster and his team, the closest type of COVID-19 to the one discovered in bats -- type 'A', the "original human virus genome" -- was present in Wuhan, but surprisingly was not the city's predominant virus type.

They said mutated versions of 'A' were seen in Americans reported to have lived in Wuhan, and a large number of A-type viruses were found in patients from the US and Australia.

Wuhan's major virus type, 'B', was prevalent in patients from across East Asia but the variant didn't travel much beyond the region without further mutations.

The 'C' variant, they said, is the major European type, found in early patients from France, Italy, Sweden and England.

Last edited:
You mean like the fact that you ignored every single logical and rational reason why it makes no sense,

I used Occam's razor to reach the most logical conclusion.

The most logical conclusion as experienced in the last time China had an outbreak is that they are unable to control the flow of information.

The most logical conclusion as experienced in the last time China had an outbreak is that they are unable to control the flow of information.

lol. You’re embarrassing yourself. The most logical conclusion is that the least prepared Country to deal with the outbreak has been the most successful? Ok....

lol. You’re embarrassing yourself. The most logical conclusion is that the least prepared Country to deal with the outbreak has been the most successful? Ok....

Again, where is the evidence of an outbreak?

They can control it for a time, which might have been their plan. They covered up SARS in 2002 and only went public when they had no choice.

Again, where is the evidence of an outbreak?

Again, by using everyday logical reasoning. China’s official story doesn’t make any sense. But Occam’s razor and all that.

They can control it for a time, which might have been their plan. They covered up SARS in 2002 and only went public when they had no choice.

SARS wasn't nearly as infectious as this one.

Again, by using everyday logical reasoning. China’s official story doesn’t make any sense. But Occam’s razor and all that.

I never said you have to trust China's official story, thats just a strawman you keep peddling.

I never said you have to trust China's official story, thats just a strawman you keep peddling.

sure it is, Rod. It has nothing to do with the fact that you haven’t had a point for days and have dodged every point I’ve made for no real reason other than to be annoying, I guess.

Back