Breaking News: Trump says he has seen evidence virus came from Wuhan Lab

still no evidence shown?

We all in agreement trump lied yet?
It dawned on me that Trump is using very Jesus like tactics on his base. After all of the lying he’s now basically telling people to believe him and have faith he’s telling the truth. Reagan’s term “trust but verify” has been reduced to “Trust”. And he trolls his base by calling actual Republicans, RINOs. It’s hilarious.

It dawned on me that Trump is using very Jesus like tactics on his base. After all of the lying he’s now basically telling people to believe him and have faith he’s telling the truth. Reagan’s term “trust but verify” has been reduced to “Trust”. And he trolls his base by calling actual Republicans, RINOs. It’s hilarious.
The 20 percent of the country that are his diehards are backed into a corner in their minds. Hate the people they've always hated, or hate Trump. Hate with your heart or hate with your mind. Rough choices.

still no evidence shown?

We all in agreement trump lied yet?

Nope they are still at the stage where they have to interpret what mr 'tell it like it is' says
Its easier that admitting he might be dumb as a rock and just belives any old dogshit he reads online over what the vast selection of experts at his disposal tell him.

Point one of them out.

China censorship is too good they can hide a pandemic from the world and at the same time we know what happened in China back in Jan.

China censorship is too good they can hide a pandemic from the world and at the same time we know what happened in China back in Jan.

I never said that, you projected that into the conversation, just like you're doing now. Try again.

Republicans who think poorly of Donald Trump aren't Republicans.

Nope they are still at the stage where they have to interpret what mr 'tell it like it is' says
Its easier that admitting he might be dumb as a rock and just belives any old dogshit he reads online over what the vast selection of experts at his disposal tell him.
Experts aren't experts unless they confirm what Donald Trump already believes.

I never said that, you projected that into the conversation, just like you're doing now. Try again.

So you agree that if China had an outbreak like back in Jan we would know about it?

So you agree that if China had an outbreak like back in Jan we would know about it?

Is it impossible for you to have an honest conversation that doesn't go off the rails with dishonest attempts to twist everything for no actual apparent reason? Is it fun for you or something?

Yeah...we're still waiting for his evidence that Obama wasn't born in the U.S. and his evidence (per Rudy) on the Biden's corruption in Ukraine.

I won't be holding my breath...

Sen Tom Cotton was the first major elected figure to float the idea of this virus coming from one of the labs. He floated this theory on Sunday 16th Feburary.

I like Sen Tom Cotton, I don't agree with him always (I don't agree with anyone 100%), but I don't doubt his integrity (he lies like every politician of course).

Is it impossible for you to have an honest conversation that doesn't go off the rails with dishonest attempts to twist everything for no actual apparent reason? Is it fun for you or something?

What the fuck am i twisting? you are the one trying to make us believe that there is a massive outbreak in China that we cant know off because "reasons" as if the Chinese government was the only source of what happens in China.

If there was an outbreak, we would know about it, not because of the CPC or the WHO, its because people invariably would report about it.

What the fuck am i twisting? you are the one trying to make us believe that there is a massive outbreak in China that we cant know off because "reasons" as if the Chinese government was the only source of what happens in China.

If there was an outbreak, we would know about it, not because of the CPC or the WHO, its because people invariably would report about it.

Notice how you haven't actually addressed anything I've said in this thread in a meaningful or honest way? That's what I'm talking about. Is it possible for you to ever have an honest conversation?

Notice how you haven't actually addressed anything I've said in this thread in a meaningful or honest way? That's what I'm talking about. Is it possible for you to ever have an honest conversation?

Jesus man, look yourself in a mirror for once.

You have absolutely zero evidence that China couldnt manage the outbreak yet you claim anyone who disagrees with you as dishonest.

Jesus man, look yourself in a mirror for once.

You have absolutely zero evidence that China couldnt manage the outbreak yet you claim anyone who disagrees with you as dishonest.

You mean like the fact that you ignored every single logical and rational reason why it makes no sense, right? Something that is basically your schtick at this point? Just ignore inconvenient, glaring holes poked in your argument?

It's still 50/50. I think it matters, and I think if it was negligently, or less likely purposefully, released from a lab, then monetary damages should be considered.

Agreed. But monetary damages assessed to China have about the same probability of being paid as the rape charges being assessed to Roman Polanski end up with him in bars with a dick up his little ass.

It'll sound great and grandiose and will have the same affect as "Mexico will pay for the wall".

Back