Breaking News: Trump says he has seen evidence virus came from Wuhan Lab

Feel like this is becoming an increasingly moot point as the US administration seems to have already set course for a period of protracted hostilities with China, whether that is some sort of Cold war, cyber war, bio war or worse. Playing on the uncertainty of the origin of the virus will eventually give them enough of a pretext for support for this i think, if they havent already got that.
The US doesn't need an excuse for cyber war with China. Most of the western world is already in a cyber war with China.

it would have already spread all across the country

So according to you there is a massive outbreak in China, but we dont know about it because...

Yes, a report released by Chinese doctors at a Chinese University who have all since been disappeared by the Chinese government did that on behalf of Trump. Makes perfect sense.

That theory has been around since the outbreak began.

No, but the whole locking down the place militarily, using their insane surveillance program to track sick people and the whole welding people shut in their homes did.

About the time things blew up in America and leadership needed to deflect.
Sen Tom Cotton was the first major elected figure to float the idea of this virus coming from one of the labs. He floated this theory on Sunday 16th Feburary.

So according to you there is a massive outbreak in China, but we dont know about it because...

Because they've lied about it and are a Communist Country that brutally controls the flow of information into and out of their country. Stop and think about what you're suggesting for a second. That the country in which this virus originated is also one of the largest, most densely populated countries on the planet, would have been dealing with this virus with the least amount of information on the virus and how to treat it and also would have been the least prepared and had the least amount of on hand ability to deal with the virus somehow managed to have 25,000 fewer deaths in it's entire country than Italy did, while also managing to prevent the spread to the rest of China and not suffer a single death in the rest of the country while not being able to prevent it spreading to the rest of the world. Just to put into perspective what we're talking about numbers wise, there are 7 million more people in just the Greater Wuhan Metro area than there are in all of Italy. You're going to have to make that make sense to me.

That theory has been around since the outbreak began.

Nope, you just said it was when it was most politically convenient for Trump and Pompeo. Pick a position and stick with it.

This kind of thing is just annoying to me. It should be pretty easy.

Okay, so let's see it. It is certainly not out of the realm of possibility, and if we are at the point where the leader of the free world is willing to stand on the international stage and make that statement, we should certainly be at the point where that evidence is shared.

Did the reporters follow up with any questions regarding what this evidence was? Forgive me if I'm way behind on all of this.

The concern is, he also said there was evidence that Obama was born in Africa. He also said that thousands of Muslims in Jersey City were cheering as the Twin Towers fell. We need this guy to start supporting the things he says. If we are going to be following this guy for another 4 years, at some point it would be great if we could begin taking him for his word, at least to some degree.

So where do you stand on Russian Collusion?

Not sure I’m following you but it seems like you’re asking us to consider what we would do if we released a virus - which of course is a rhetorical question and you assume we would just lie about it. For the sake of discussion let’s grant that assumption. What then are you supposing that should tell us about China?

I apologize for the confusion. I’m saying we would never allow a foreign country, let allow one we don’t trust, into a highly restrictive area with the idea they would help us combat the virus.

The Chinese could be lying simply to save face. Incompetence is not tolerated in China. The China mystic with its people is based on the idea that the government is infallible.

Chinese trolls are having a field day in the comments section of this video. Basically saying this is a COVID19 outbreak back in July at an assisted living center in Fairfax County (the report concluded it was rhinovirus).

Yes, logic and reasoning would tell that if the Chinese were trying to hide an outbreak we would know, because we DID knew when they actually did back in January.

Are you claiming China didn't engage in a coverup campaign?

between January and February, “a wide breadth of content” was censored on WeChat and YY, a Chinese live-streaming platform, including criticisms of the Chinese government.
The report said YY began censoring keywords related to coronavirus on 31 December, the day after the late Dr Li Wenliang and seven others sought to warn of the outbreak in WeChat groups.

The report said on 31 December that YY added 45 keywords or combinations referencing the unknown virus to its blacklist, including: unknown Wuhan pneumonia, Wuhan seafood market, Sars variation, Sars outbreak in Wuhan, and Wuhan health committee.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...ng-officially-sanctioned-facts-on-coronavirus

Because they've lied about it and are a Communist Country that brutally controls the flow of information into and out of their country

And yet we managed to get a shitload of details about the outbreak back in January, they couldnt even control the information in 1989 when most Chinese were poor peasants, much less in 2020 when most of them have phones and internet.

That's how we knew about the Wuhan virus in the first place, Chinese people reporting it as government tried to cover it up.

Nope, you just said it was when it was most politically convenient for Trump and Pompeo. Pick a position and stick with it.

That's my position that they are trying so hard to shift all responsibility of their fuck ups elsewhere.

Are you claiming China didn't engage in a coverup campaign?

English isnt your mother tongue? i literally said the opposite, that despite the best efforts to coverup they failed, there is no way to cover that shit up in this day and age, unless you live in North Korea or some place without internet and phones.

And yet we managed to get a shitload of details about the outbreak back in January, they couldnt even control the information in 1989 when most Chinese were poor peasants, much less in 2020 when most of them have phones and internet.

That's how we knew about the Wuhan virus in the first place, Chinese people reporting it as government tried to cover it up.

We know about because the Chinese Government told us what we wanted to know, which was mostly lies. As usual you have ignored things that are inconvenient for your argument and can't maintain a position that is consistent from one post to the next.

That's my position that they are trying so hard to shift all responsibility of their fuck ups elsewhere.

Yet you can't maintain a consistent position as to when, why or even how that happened.

English isnt your mother tongue? i literally said the opposite, that despite the best efforts to coverup they failed, there is no way to cover that shit up in this day and age, unless you live in North Korea or some place without internet and phones.
We didn't know the exact number of infected and dead, and we still don't know. We only have an idea of just how infectious and deadly the virus is by looking at Italy, because unlike the Chinese the Italians have been honest.

The whistleblower broke the news on December 31, the same day Chinese censorship of communication platforms began.

On January 3 the whistleblower Li was reprimanded by CCP goons.
https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/03/asia/coronavirus-doctor-whistle-blower-intl-hnk/index.html

NYT and CNN first reported on the virus January 6.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/06/world/asia/china-SARS-pneumonialike.html?searchResultPosition=20

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/06/health/china-pneumonia-intl-hnk/index.html

We know about because the Chinese Government told us what we wanted to know, which was mostly lies. As usual you have ignored things that are inconvenient for your argument and can't maintain a position that is consistent from one post to the next.

So how do you know that China killed some doctors if you only know what China wants? How did we even knew about Tiannamen if they have such tight control of information?

Yet you can't maintain a consistent position as to when, why or even how that happened.

My position is quite consistent, efforts are being made to shift responsiblity for this fuck up China.

The whistleblower broke the news on December 31, the same day Chinese censorship of communication platforms began.

Which is my point, if there is an outbreak in China right now, why isnt anybody reporting on it? China despite their best efforts cant suppress everyone and everything.

We didn't know the exact number of infected and dead, and we still don't know. We only have an idea of just how infectious and deadly the virus is by looking at Italy, because unlike the Chinese the Italians have been honest.

But we were getting fed information that China was taking draconian measures to stop the virus and that their healthcare system was being overrun, we simply went into denial mode.

So how do you know that China killed some doctors if you only know what China wants? How did we even knew about Tiannamen if they have such tight control of information?

My position is quite consistent, efforts are being made to shift responsiblity for this fuck up China.

as is normal, you’ve straight up degenerated to babbling about nothing.

still no evidence shown?

We all in agreement trump lied yet?

Back