News BREAKING Mike Tyson Offered 20 Mill to Bare Knuckle

Who Wins?

• Total voters
nah, he's mellowed big time...even when he retired, like 15 years ago, he wasn't nearly the same fighter.

His decline started after Cus died, even though he was only 19. His personal life slowly started unraveling, then it started to effect his boxing

That's why he peaked so young and couldn't sustain it. If Cus were 15 years younger when he met Tyson, Mike would have easily been known as the GOAT

When you’re the best in the world in your 20s, those skills don’t just evaporate. Sure you lose some, but he likely still hits like a truck.
I was 20 once. I’m 41 now. There’s more then a little difference. But for nostalgia sake, I hope your right and I’m wrong.

Did you see the video of him hitting pads with Cordiero? Tyson is still a savage. Now imagine his hands with no gloves.

Literally nobody will sign to fight him cause that's a death sentence.

That’s not true. A lot of guys would fight him. Tyson is an old man. He might do it for the money. He won’t do it because he wants to fight and hurt people.

Hard to pass up that kind of money, unless you already make that kind of money not getting punched in the face.

Did you see the video of him hitting pads with Cordiero? Tyson is still a savage. Now imagine his hands with no gloves.

Literally nobody will sign to fight him cause that's a death sentence.

Good lord! I just watched that video. He is still a fucking beast!

You can hit the pads well with such background Up into your seventies.

But that doesn't translate into fighting anymore. You don't lose instincts but you definitely loose cardio and reaction time.

Tyson would not be able to get into decent fighting shape again. Maybe competitive but definitely not the killer you all fantasize about
That’s not true. A lot of guys would fight him. Tyson is an old man. He might do it for the money. He won’t do it because he wants to fight and hurt people.
have you seen the HWs in bareknuckle?
Tyson would obviously have a training camp and a legit chance to beat all of them. They're nothing special at allllll.

I was 20 once. I’m 41 now. There’s more then a little difference. But for nostalgia sake, I hope your right and I’m wrong.
I’m 53 and I lost a lot of abilities, but I was not world class to begin with like Tyson was.

Why are people acting like mike is in his prime

If its a 4 round match, W/
-Another old man, tyson wins.
-somebody that doesn't usually fight, tyson wins

Other than that, he will probably lose

BKFC just trying to stay “relevant” putting shit like this out there. They don’t have the $ for him

Let Chuck LIddell fight him, it's almost a street fight, where supposedly Tyson has no chance....Chuck could use the money anyways and another concussion would be good as well for him.
His decline started after Cus died, even though he was only 19. His personal life slowly started unraveling, then it started to effect his boxing

That's why he peaked so young and couldn't sustain it. If Cus were 15 years younger when he met Tyson, Mike would have easily been known as the GOAT

That's BS...Cus dying didn't help him I'm sure but Tyson never beat anyone worth a damn. Most of his opponents were old, small or beaten before they even got in the ring.

And for the people creaming their pants over a possible iron Mike return... let's look and the last 2 guys that beat him: Danny Williams has had 23 losses since he fought Tyson. McBride went 2 and 6 after beating Tyson.

It's not true BKB if it doesn't happen down a dirt road with two fair play men breaking it up and saying "will ye not shake hands, boys?" every 10 seconds.

he was at his peak, when kevin rooney was his trainer...I'm pretty sure cus had already died....it's just funny how when ever tyson lost, he was no longer in his prime, but when he was beating cans, like trevor berbick, pinklon thomas, tony tucker, he was this unbeatable guy...but those guys, while all decent, were certainly nothing great...mediocre fighters....michael spinks was the best fighter tyson ever beat...and spinks, while a decent heavyweight, he fought as a light heavyweight almost his entire career....I don't think tyson would have beat a guy like holyfield at any point in his career....holyfield was much older than tyson when they fought...and tyson was only like 23 when he lost to douglas....

Back