News BREAKING Mike Tyson Offered 20 Mill to Bare Knuckle

Who Wins?

• Total voters
A burst of energy on the pads, with speed and power is not a problem doing it against an opponent over so many rounds is the issue.

Even if this fake offer were real, Mike would turn it down because why the fuck would an old man fight bareknuckle and risk breaking his hand and cause even more health issues. give him gloves, and he'll fight for $10mil

Lol, BKFC making up shit to get their name out there

They couldn't afford to pay him more than $500k

Totally fake so that idiots share on MMA forums to get free publicity off a GOATs legacy. Fuck these guys.

This is just a BS ploy to use Mike's name for views / clout.

I know I'm probably alone on this...

But this sounds like bullshit

As others have said this is likely just a publicity move and I don't see them actually having 20M to shell out, but I will say this, I think Tyson, even at this age, would absolutely fucking roll Joey Beltran.
I'm proud that actually a lot of people in the thread said that. And this are just a few that I quoted, there are more.

3 rounds he's fine

True....many people think that just cause a guy was a great boxer, he will automatically do well in bare knuckles...that isn't the case. a perfect example is that guy that fought conor's buddy and lost...names are escaping me today...

against the HWs in bareknuckle?
you're joking, right?
have you watched them?

it's obvious you haven't.
and of course, he'd have a training camp before any fight. that goes without saying.

logically, yes, tyson should destroy them...but, mike hasn't fought in years...he's 53 years old...still a f''''king beast, but still....and going from pure boxing, to bare knuckle, makes it different...different sport.

a goat vs the goat is a big difference. Tyson is the goat puncher/fighter for anyone alive in a certain era,

As long as tyson fought cans, he was a freaken beast...but I always questions his toughness...even though, he did show toughness against buster douglas....he was getting his ass kicked in that fight, but hung on till the end...but his motivation and aggression really started to give in that fight, once he knew he couldn't bully douglas around.

BKFC could become bigger than boxing and UFC.
People want blood, not hugging and calculating

Tyson has reached a status where he can be completely bankrupt and still live like there's 10 million dollars in the bank. He doesn't need to be putting his hands through that.

i'm very conscious of how people mythicize tyson. that said, if he's in any kind of shape, even at 53, he'd likely embarrass most guys in bkf. please don't use paulie as a proxy for tyson.

and again, i'm aware that 15 years ago he was getting beat up by mediocre boxers before retiring.

that said, he won't do it and he shouldn't.

Even if this fake offer were real, Mike would turn it down because why the fuck would an old man fight bareknuckle and risk breaking his hand and cause even more health issues. give him gloves, and he'll fight for $10mil
That's true. The kind of injuries you get in bare knuckle could turn into chronic health problems at that age. Broken bones and stuff just won't heal the same.

BKFC is just trying to get their trashy name in the news. So who would be his opponent how much would they make? The person agreeing to fight Tyson bareknuckles should be the one getting tons of money.

LOL its gonna be 20 mil paid over 300 years.

Tyson vs Prime Kimbo would have been interesting.

Let Chuck LIddell fight him, it's almost a street fight, where supposedly Tyson has no chance....Chuck could use the money anyways and another concussion would be good as well for him.

20 mil, is a shit ton of cash.. I bet he takes this fight... especially if he knows who his opponent going to be hand picked. Too much money to pass up, and I believe he still can WRECK people.

Back