News BREAKING: Luke Rockhold vs Nick Rodriguez headlines Polaris 12

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2019/11...ick-rodriguez-targeted-to-headline-polaris-12

Basically Luke is competing in grappling against a fellow male model that's been doing BJJ for less than two years

C9l0rCDUQAEC5_f.jpg

img_0841.jpg

As we can all see, Luke is at a significant size disadvantage here...

luke-rockhold-ufc-fight-night-55.jpg

20100226013051_IMG_1318.JPG
giphy.gif

I told everyone he was broken 2 fights ago. Rockhold vs Lovato at a Polaris event . 2 enormous grappling monsters ( Lovato got his face drilled in my mousasi, somehow was given gegards title and still cant sign re match clause cause his face is still injured. I dont understand- hand title back or defend ......at least a date. Enough is enough)

Luke Outcold will be safe from the KO this time.

Pfff he's not a grower, just a shower

BREAKING NEWS

World famous supermodel Zoolander confirmed to present winner of Rockhold vs. Rodriguez with first ever 'GMF' title. "We're going to find out who the real gayest mother f***er is out there once and for all." said Polaris 12 in a statement.

Source

latest

1469227137150743389.jpg

Nicky doesn't have a lot of BJJ experience but he's a phenomenal wrestler and he did really well against top competition in BJJ. He's much more a true BJJ prodigy than BJ Penn ever was.

Nicky doesn't have a lot of BJJ experience but he's a phenomenal wrestler and he did really well against top competition in BJJ. He's much more a true BJJ prodigy than BJ Penn ever was.
Hes great in scrambles and athletic. But he took silver scoring 0 points. All wrestling. I would disagree with that about BJ. Bj was super athletic too, flexible, mean, fast learner. Just the gi is just different sport and mindset. Im not saying that hes not great at only being blue belt level BUT itll be interesting to see what his ceiling is and if he can get to a Gordon Ryan level or even Gary Tonon level. Hes very strong, agile and physical but just got heelhooked in 30 seconds by Kaynan whos no slouch I know but still. That shouldnt be happening with the leg lock training hes getting at Danaher's. Theyre the best in the world at that right now. Nicky to me, doesnt seem like that most intelligent grappler and I dont know if that'll change. Well see. Hes WAYYYYYYYYY more advanced than I was at blue belt and he would smash me into a million pieces(Im brown now),gi or no gi. I know it. Im no Bj nuthugger either. Biggest waste of fighting talent I believe. Coked out and half trained and still GOAT lightweight of all time imo. Imagine if he had taken it seriously. I always felt he was a bigger mma talent than bjj talent too tbh.

I can see Rockhold potentially getting KOed running into a shoulder during a grappling exchange...

Or maybe hitting his head on the mat too hard...

Bruh...you went full homo here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back