News BREAKING KSW champ Mateusz Gamrot stepping in to face Magomed Mustafaev in UFC debut

Who Wins?

• Total voters
lol

that gives you an average record of 13 wins 3 losses for each opponent. How is that even impressive?

Gamrot is a bum, his every fight looks like a groundhog day. This dude is as boring as they come, now ufc cards will be polluted with his boringness.

Yeah, in an european org with no drug testing, where he can blood dope, take "special supplements" and snort amphetamine before a fight.

Gamrot has no business in being in ufc.
Conor entered the UFC with a 12-2 record lol
He had pretty much the same success in UFC as in Cage Warriors.
And he’s widely regarded as the GOAT of MMA

If Mustafa wins it proves that KSW and their best talent is abysmal

They have some decent cards but I admit I don't know their roster even vaguely.

I do watch a significant amount of tertiary MMA so after awhile it's just another match with hopes for excitement and blood.

That sharpie tattoo gave me an idea. Wonder if fighters could draw on themselves with a marker Sponsor names like Nike etc. doubt it’d fly but there’s dumber shit going on in this thread I guess so.
I think it's penciled in the reebok contract. sharpie tattoos and all.

I'm going with Gamrot because he has 2 wins over Norman Parke and his nickname is "Gamer".

finally. undefeated, undisputed ksw champ is in town.
It's my understanding that it's not easy to pull those guys from KSW since their contracts tend to be pretty lucrative. I believe that is one reason why the UFC never was able to sign Mamed Khalidov.

It is easy to make a name for yourself or even become the champion in these other organizations. But once you get to the UFC it's a whole different thing and octagon jitters is a real thing. You look at all these guys that came over like will brooks, jorge santiago and the late kid yamamoto, once they came into the UFC it was clear that they weren't UFC caliber.

Just saw him refusing to shake hands after defeating Norman Parke. I hope he gets smashed in the UFC.

Back