News BREAKING KSW champ Mateusz Gamrot stepping in to face Magomed Mustafaev in UFC debut

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Gamrot is a quality signing. He's 17-0 and his opposition at the time of fighting him was a combined 232-61 so it's not like he's some can crusher.

He easily beat Norman Parke this year (who'd still be competitive in the UFC) and then made him to aplogise to everyone after the fight lol.

One of the best signings they've made recently along with Jiri, Kape and Chimaev.

norman parke has no business being in the ufc

Hahahahaha

UFC giving promotional newcomers these silent killers

If Mustafa wins it proves that KSW and their best talent is abysmal

If Gamrot wins he gains nothing

Dana bless hahaha

and sometimes it backfires in their a$$e$, like with Jiri; by logic now they should offer him a title eliminator bout

Damn

Been waiting to see when they'd sign this guy.

That's not a UFC record. For me, a fighter must have a UFC record to be considered "legit." The UFC is the standard.
The amount of stupidity in this thread is mindboggling.

He has extremely high quality wins over Kleber Koike Erbst, Mansour Barnoui, and Marif Piraev.

Gamrot will be a minimum 2-1 favorite in this fight.

Weird, I thought KSW contracts were notoriously difficult to get out of? Surprised at this. Gamrot should win.

Weird, I thought KSW contracts were notoriously difficult to get out of? Surprised at this. Gamrot should win.

I think it had just expired, he was trying to get out of it last year, but as soon as they started booking shows after the pandemic he took 2 fights in 6 weeks, which I assume was just to get his contract with them over with.

This fight will be his third fight since July.

The amount of stupidity in this thread is mindboggling.

He has extremely high quality wins over Kleber Koike Erbst, Mansour Barnoui, and Marif Piraev.

Gamrot will be a minimum 2-1 favorite in this fight.
How is having a higher bar synonymous to stupidity?

Hahahahaha

UFC giving promotional newcomers these silent killers

If Mustafa wins it proves that KSW and their best talent is abysmal

If Gamrot wins he gains nothing

Dana bless hahaha
tenor.gif

That sharpie tattoo gave me an idea. Wonder if fighters could draw on themselves with a marker Sponsor names like Nike etc. doubt it’d fly but there’s dumber shit going on in this thread I guess so.
They stopped allowing it after Ricco Rodriguez had some gambling site on his back for a title fight.

Gamrot is a quality signing. He's 17-0 and his opposition at the time of fighting him was a combined 232-61 so it's not like he's some can crusher.

He easily beat Norman Parke this year (who'd still be competitive in the UFC) and then made him to aplogise to everyone after the fight lol.

One of the best signings they've made recently along with Jiri, Kape and Chimaev.

lol

that gives you an average record of 13 wins 3 losses for each opponent. How is that even impressive?

Gamrot is a bum, his every fight looks like a groundhog day. This dude is as boring as they come, now ufc cards will be polluted with his boringness.

He is a solid athlete, he can go 5 rounds with no problem.

Yeah, in an european org with no drug testing, where he can blood dope, take "special supplements" and snort amphetamine before a fight.

Gamrot has no business in being in ufc.

Relative to UFC fighters with similar experience, no.

So would you say that Ryan Bader is legit because he has a UFC record but Vadim Nemkov isn't legit even though he beat Bader because he hasn't fought in the UFC?

lol

that gives you an average record of 13 wins 3 losses for each opponent. How is that even impressive?

Gamrot is a bum, his every fight looks like a groundhog day. This dude is as boring as they come, now ufc cards will be polluted with his boringness.

Yeah, in an european org with no drug testing, where he can blood dope, take "special supplements" and snort amphetamine before a fight.

Gamrot has no business in being in ufc.

13-3 average is way above most people coming into the UFC.

Back