News BREAKING KSW champ Mateusz Gamrot stepping in to face Magomed Mustafaev in UFC debut

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Of course some communist mod with personal agenda deletes my post talking shit but not the post where i get insulted lol. Is normal

Soooo if he is stepping in on short notice how exactly did he meet the USADA pool qualifications?

Just asking because KSW and drug testing never belong in the same sentence...

Hahahahaha

UFC giving promotional newcomers these silent killers

If Mustafa wins it proves that KSW and their best talent is abysmal

If Gamrot wins he gains nothing

Dana bless hahaha

I love how Dana welcomes some guys into the UFC, two of my faves were giving James Toney Couture and Askren Lawler, I'm sure they genuinely amused him.

Very exciting. LOVE seeing champs from legit other orgs come over to the UFC.

Very big test to start, Mustafaev is no joke.

Soooo if he is stepping in on short notice how exactly did he meet the USADA pool qualifications?

Yeah it's weird.
I was thinking about that when some sherdoggers were saying that rumor was Chandler could step in to fight Tony.

If USADA weren't shady af on giving exemptions, either fight shouldn't be possible, right?

How good is gamrot and what is his style ? I love when I find out about debuting talent on teh dog

His background is wrestling but he have some BJJ skills (won some european tournaments) and recently he improved his boxing.

He is a solid athlete, he can go 5 rounds with no problem. Don't expect a very exciting guy TBH, he is well rounded but doesn't take many risks, I don't expect him to bang and usually go for subs when the position is settled.

I think he can have more success at FW but we will see, probably a top 15 in either division, at least the bottom 15 (unless UFC throw him to the wolves).

Yeah it's weird.
I was thinking about that when some sherdoggers were saying that rumor was Chandler could step in to fight Tony.

If USADA weren't shady af on giving exemptions, either fight shouldn't be possible, right?

Exactly. Brock got an exemption for short notice but he's the only guy I can think of off hand that got an exemption.

Is this the guy who could barely beat Norman Parke?
Magomed will probably smash him.

Those qualifications are only when you leave the pool and decide to come back.

UFC newcomers on short notice fights don't have to wait 6 months. That only goes for those who have left the pool.

The UFC would never be able to make short notice fights if this was the case.

This doesn't mean you don't get tested. You do get tested on fight week.

Never seen this Garrett it guy. But he better have good wrestling and submissions because otherwise he's getting steamrolled. Mustafaev is no joke.

Gamrot is a quality signing. He's 17-0 and his opposition at the time of fighting him was a combined 232-61 so it's not like he's some can crusher.

He easily beat Norman Parke this year (who'd still be competitive in the UFC) and then made him to aplogise to everyone after the fight lol.

One of the best signings they've made recently along with Jiri, Kape and Chimaev.

Never seen this Garrett it guy. But he better have good wrestling and submissions because otherwise he's getting steamrolled. Mustafaev is no joke.

He has very good grappling, he was in the ADCC last year, although he got subbed by Garry Tonon (but there's no shame in that)

Is this the guy who could barely beat Norman Parke?
Magomed will probably smash him.

He rematched Parke this year and easily beat and stopped him on cuts. Parke is a very underrated fighter too, he's just a bit boring, but he's UFC caliber, so it's a good win. The likes of Trinaldo and Santos only barely avoided losing against Parke.

Gamrot

People make short notice debuts all the time who aren't in the pool. We've had people making debuts on a couple of days notice this year.

Back