News BREAKING Khamzat Vs Stephen Thompson Targeted to Headline Dec 19 (Update WB Confirmed Duck)

is wonderboy wrong? khamzat isn't top 10, why would he fight some random who hasn't beat anyone good?

wonderboy would most likely embarrass this dude anyway.

HUHUHUH KHMZAT CHIAMEVAEV WOULDAV SMESHED WANDERBOY, i knoooow shut up.

Bring Leon Edwards In for the same card vs Khamzat Chimaev if WB backs out which I believe he will

Not my favorite fight, don't want either fighter to lose <DCrying>

He's 37. How much longer is he gonna be at that level? After his wars with Woodley he's going to fall off. Half a step slow vs Khamzat is dangerous for your health
The point is there is no evidence yet. People age differently.

Lol Thompson running scared.

No wonder. Khamzat finishes him by whatever he wants. Stronger, faster, hungrier, better power, striking and grappling.

This..

Atleast Wonderboy should view things from the bright side because he will be telling his grand-kids about the day he fought the Greatest of all times but looks like he will lose that tale

Very smart move by Wonderboy. He gains nothing from beating Khamzat and playing along with the UFCs plans to rush him to a title fight. Wonderboy had a rough patch losing to Pettis and Till, but he has a win over contneder Masvidal and just had a great performance vs Luque. He's highly ranked and should be fighting a bigger name.

Wonderboy ducking Khamzat because he isn't a name.... Ha. Khamzat will headline a Fight Night while Wonderboy fights the winner of Perry vs Lawler on the next Usman Prelims...

Lol Thompson running scared.

No wonder. Khamzat finishes him by whatever he wants. Stronger, faster, hungrier, better power, striking and grappling.

This..

Atleast Wonderboy should view things from the bright side because he will be telling his grand-kids about the day he fought the Greatest of all times but looks like he will lose that tale
cringe

He might want to do it now before the guy gets any better. Then he will really have no chance

Alright guys, who’s gonna be the next hype train? This one is about over.

Back