News BREAKING Khamzat Vs Stephen Thompson Targeted to Headline Dec 19 (Update WB Confirmed Duck)

when has Wonderboy been outgrappled though? I guess Woodley utilized some takedowns? Wonderboy is tough to get down and it's because of his foot work, of constantly being out of reach and Khamat haven't really shown any elaborate take down sequences other than march his opponent down and throw a kick to TD, no way Wonderboy is there for the TD
A kick to TD is fucking insane. You see the most difficult TD setup possible, and you just brush it off..

Khazmat train bout to get derailed

Thompson derails this guy lmao. Then again, how much tough wrestlers did Thompson face??

Shit troll is shit troll.

Why would I troll. WHo is left on the ladder? I don't see others btw the belt is for these who fight not these who sit out a year.

Do you speak Chimaev motherfucker! Otherwise shout the fuck up

Dumb. No matter what happens, we find out little about Khamzat since Wonderboy fights nothing like anyone else in the division.

Toughest matchup in the top 10 for Khamzat, kudos to him for accepting

Wow am I the only one who's expecting Khazmat to beat WB into applesauce?

This will be the first legit offensive wrestler WB will have faced since post USADA shell of himself Hendricks. I'm expecting WB to be on his back.
Not even close, sherdog is huge on khamzat's nuts

Surprised they booked this.

If you wanna keep the hype train going Wonderboy is one of the worst matchups, its hard to look good against him, he is very tricky with great footwork.

They shoulda done the rematch with GM3 instead imo.

Edit: they probably put this out to put pressure on WB to accept the fight. Doesn't look like he will. Guessing Magny is next then.

Last edited:
That's madness.

Stephens chin is ultra suspect but he is the next level.

Back