News BREAKING Khamzat Vs Stephen Thompson Targeted to Headline Dec 19 (Update WB Confirmed Duck)

Wow am I the only one who's expecting Khazmat to beat WB into applesauce?

This will be the first legit offensive wrestler WB will have faced since post USADA shell of himself Hendricks. I'm expecting WB to be on his back.

DAMN!!!

Kham getting streamlined with this match up.

He beats Wonderboy that says a LOT. I think he he can and possibly finish him. Training with Wiedman isnt good enough anymore...

Why so far? We need more Khamzat NOW.

Why is it bad? The guy want's to smash anyone, anywhere, anytime. He's going to face tougher competition regardless who he fights. Might as well take on one of the toughest. I think he's ready for this.

He shouldve fought a gatekeeper next like Perry, EZDS, Good, Belal, Price, Kunchenko etc

Going from a top 50-60 guy who was 2-4 in his last 6 to one of the best WWs in the world in Wonderboy is a gigantic step up in competition.

Prospects get derailed for these kind of quick stepups all the time

noo wanted to see him fight magny. I think wonderboy will be a much easier opponent.

Wonderboy is a tough fight on paper, but he's old and may not be at his best. If he isn't at his best, Khamzat could run through him

WOAH this is too much too soon for Khamzat. Wtf is the UFC doing?!?!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back