Media Breaking: Jones still pulsing, but NSAC will grant him full year license anyway.

Idk how people can be a fan of this guy and his last fight was embarassing , the goat couldnt finish a finished fighter who got finished 13 times LOL

They're gonna let this dude keep microdosing (uh... I mean "pulsing") for the rest of his career.

INB4 the experts on Sherdog call him a cheat. He’s innocent. Before you make up your BS theories ask yourself this, if they are as shady as you think why did USADA and the commission make it public?
Hide in plain sight

Goat still dunking on fuckboi Novitzky. lol. no one dethroning Bones any time soon, eat shit USADA.

giphy.gif

Innocent? There’s still trace amounts of PEDs in his system. At best, they are from past abuse.

So if you get a speeding ticket, do you never get to drive again? Essentially the cops say he is doing the speed limit now..

Idk how people can be a fan of this guy and his last fight was embarassing , the goat couldnt finish a finished fighter who got finished 13 times LOL

Man, you need to watch his other fights then.
Watch his previous 2 fights with HW Goat Cormier and #1 LHW Gustaffson.

Hes the best to ever do it, a true martial arts wizard.
No one is as impressive

They're not even doing the conditional licenses anymore. This is a regular fighters license.

Jones TKO'd USADA.

LOL
that's fucked up.
He gets to use PED, get's caught and now have a license to fight while still feeling the effects on his system.
It's like you rob a bank, they put your ass in jail (for 2 years), but then allow you to keep the gun you used in the robbery.....

His test results are ushering in an era of "pulsing" which is idiotic because there is no extensive research to back this up.

The research is being done extensively by the best testing organization in the country. So I think they got it.

Because there have been no conclusive study done showing the maximal duration M3 stays detectable in the body.

Then why wouldn't they let Frank Mir go back more than a few months in his search for a tainted supplement?

Plus the detection methods available today weren't available for most of sports history.

But O'Malley started pulsing after Jones did.

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/dta.2183

As of today, Jon isn't the only one who got a pass for pulsing.

I don't see anything in this article about athletes being licensed to pulse but the following caught my attention:

"In EI, the detection time for oxymesterone and EpiOxy is roughly the same (3 and 3.5 days, respectively). By monitoring the long‐term metabolite oxyM9 the detection window is lengthened by a factor of 7 (up to 25 days). By switching to CI, however, the detection window can be prolonged even further. For oxymesterone there is only a modest improvement (from 3 to 4 days), but for oxyM9 and EpiOxy the detection time is extended by factors of two and six, respectively. At this stage, most doping control laboratories use GC‐EI‐MS/MS (and screen for PC and/or EpiOxy). By switching to CI however and monitoring oxyM9, the detection window for oxymesterone misuse can be prolonged by a factor of more than 10 (from 3.5 to 46 days)."

That's a far cry from the seven years Jones has been allotted!

So what of this O'Malley case then? Why pull him if he's testing for the same substance again?

Jones is and always will be the GOAT....

<JonesDXSuckIt>

You guys wanted drug testing.

Dont complain.

Or complain so i can point and laugh.

So what of this O'Malley case then? Why pull him if he's testing for the same substance again?
Man. Who the fuck knows. I had never heard of this clown until i saw 1 fight in the ufc.
I was entertained.
Then he went on JRE.
Then he was in a crowd, acting like he was gonna light a blunt.

He seems like a fuckup, but I've never, EVER wanted usada.

Back