Media Breaking: Jones still pulsing, but NSAC will grant him full year license anyway.

people still think jon is clean. his tests keep showing he always was and always will be a cheater.
I knew if I hung around here long enough we’d eventually agree on something. Jones is a phenom, but he’s also a total cheat.

I would respect the ufc and usada more if they came out and said that jones gets preferential treatment and he is allowed to get away with more than everyone else instead of trying to tiptoe around it, call a spade a spade, they let jones cheat because he is their last active star because conor is away on a coke bender and they can’t afford to lose jones

Im from Sherdog and i dont understand what a long term metabolite is. Therefore Jones is a cheater.

I knew if I hung around here long enough we’d eventually agree on something. Jones is a phenom, but he’s also a total cheat.

that the only this he can be called the goat is of cheating. peds and eye pokes.

Hundreds of Sherdog scientists still giving us their unsubstantiated "professional" opinions that pulsing = still ingesting, even though the drug testing agencies think otherwise and no self proclaimed sherdog scientist ever came close to proving it.
Why would you have to be a scientist to point out disparate treatment? Maybe you should put together a nice big list of all the other guys still allowed to compete with steroid metabolites in their system for several years.

Maybe if anyone else in the history of the sport, or of sports in general, had "pulsed" before, it would help us appreciate the distinction. Frank Mir and Sean O'Malley sure didn't.

Because there have been no conclusive study done showing the maximal duration M3 stays detectable in the body. Plus the detection methods available today weren't available for most of sports history.

The search for metabolites with longer detection times remains an important task in, for example, toxicology and doping control. The impact of these long‐term metabolites is highlighted by the high number of positive cases after reanalysis of samples that were stored for several years, e.g. samples of previous Olympic Games. A substantial number of previously alleged negative samples have now been declared positive due to the detection of various long‐term steroid metabolites the existence of which was unknown during the Olympic Games of 2008 and 2012.
https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/dta.2183

As of today, Jon isn't the only one who got a pass for pulsing.

Why would you have to be a scientist to point out disparate treatment? Maybe you should put together a nice big list of all the other guys still allowed to compete with steroid metabolites in their system for several years.
[

Already answered in my last sentence. I don't need a big list, because we don't have a long list of people who got suspended for pulsing either.

Last edited:
Fuck it! let him Juice.. its awesome seeing him destroy every single LHW haha.

Are there any other examples of athletes (or anyone really) "pulsing" these metabolites within this timeframe?

What an exceptional guy lmao.

So... Jones is still testing positive for steroids he claims he never took? LOL. Okay.

Hes been the most tested athlete in sports....

Well no shit, he failed them all!

This was expected for everybody who has paid attention to the literature. Jon is innocent.

Innocent? There’s still trace amounts of PEDs in his system. At best, they are from past abuse.

No one's defending the double standard. But the way they are treating Jones is the way they should be treating everyone. If not let the lawsuits flow! Frank Mir's doing it, wish him and anyone who follows him the best of luck!

2 years from a single dick pill.

Turinabol must be some powerfull shit!!!!

Does anyone know of another substance that stays in your system longer from a single dose? This is scientifically amazing.
The lead in Flint, Michigan!

No one's defending the double standard. But the way they are treating Jones is the way they should be treating everyone. If not let the lawsuits flow! Frank Mir's doing it, wish him and anyone who follows him the best of luck!
But that's not how they're treating everyone. I don't care which way they go, but what they're doing now is the worst possible way, where one guy gets a shortened suspension and reinstated while still unable to piss clean fighting a guy who's not allowed anything in his system and has to fight clean. I'd prefer nobody is allowed to fight without pissing clean but if 1 guy is allowed to fail tests, at least give the opponent the green light to roid too.

He's gonna be pulsing for the rest of his career from something he didn't take. Poor guy.

Innocent? There’s still trace amounts of PEDs in his system. At best, they are from past abuse.

His test results are ushering in an era of "pulsing" which is idiotic because there is no extensive research to back this up.

Back