Media Breaking: Jones still pulsing, but NSAC will grant him full year license anyway.

What's the point of drug testing then? Just get rid of it and let guys fight Jon on an even playing field.

Scientists testified in front of the NSAC in January that they believe it is likely Jones has not re-ingested the steroid

In other words, said scientist can't prove that this isn't a new injection but they're taking Jones at his word since he is a trustworthy character.

I cant even be annoyed at this point fair play jones you beat usada via pulsing

A 6'5 guy with the longest reach in the company, who refuses to move up to fight people his own size, is actively cycling steroids with a use exemption, and beats up on middleweights and a chubby 40 year 5'10 guy in DC, and this is who some of yall are calling the GOAT?

{<jordan}

Hundreds of Sherdog scientists still giving us their unsubstantiated "professional" opinions that pulsing = still ingesting, even though the drug testing agencies think otherwise and no self proclaimed sherdog scientist ever came close to proving it.
The Dunning-Kruger Effect is strong af on this forum.

Someone help me out, how can one ingestion of trace amounts still be showing up in measurable quantities in his urine almost 2 years later.

Where is the actual stuff coming from. Does the body add any substance to this metabolite? There just isn't enough mass to go around.

This was a story when he got away with it the first time, the 3rd or 4th or whatever were on ? Yea I think we don’t really need further updates

I'm no scientist but seems very unlikely to me that basically only one person alive can continue testing positive for a drug he supposedly stopped a few years ago.

All this from a time he accidentally took a sip of water. Damn that half grain of sand in an olympic sized pool

Maybe if the scumbag commission didn't reduce Jones's sentence from 4 years to 1 and a half years, then he wouldn't be PULSING while fighting other clean fighters.

He should be the most tested fighter in the world.

Funny how Iole, Snowden, Luke Thomas etc go at Chael for being the biggest cheat ever. Meanwhile, Jones & Anderson fail multiple tests & still get considered the goat.

Oh baby here come the tears

War jones!!!
images

<{clintugh}><{clintugh}><{clintugh}><{clintugh}><{clintugh}><{clintugh}><{clintugh}>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back