News BREAKING Holloway vs Yair Set for Nov

Mas/Leon
Doostin/Ollie
Max/Yair

A lot of good fights they're trying to make. Hope they all come to fruition.

Why does Yair keep getting these opportunities and support from fans? Look at his behavior and his record. He hasn't beat anybody and acts like 14 year old girl. Not to mention ducking usada. But he's like beloved by the ufc and ppl in here I don't get it

Last edited:
i just hope Holloway puts a vicious beating on him and he gets cut
What a goofy idea. Yair is a far more entertaining fighter than Max. Just cause Rodriguez is a bit of a diva means nothing, all fighters have their issues.
Why does Yair keep getting these opportunities and support from fans? Look at his behavior and his record. He hasn't beat anybody and acts like 14 year old girl. Not too mention ducking usada. But he's like beloved by the ufc and ppl in here I don't get it
Yair's finish of Zombie is more impressive than most of Max's career put together. The dude bitches and pulls out a lot, but in the cage - he always delivers (Jeremy Stephens foul notwithstanding). 10 UFC fights (if you include Heremy 1) , 6 performance bonuses, stays in there despite getting beaten to shit. He's awesome.

Max with his pillow fists is sickening to watch, not able to put half dead guys away for 3 more rounds cause he's got no finishing tools.

Last edited:
This seems like a mismatch to me. Max should win this fairly dominantly.

Would be extremely surprised if yair makes it to the fight

What a goody idea. Yair is a far more entertaining fighter than Max. Just cause Rodriguez is a bit of a diva means nothing, all fighters have their issues.

Yair's finish of Zombie is more impressive than most of Max's career put together. The dude bitches and pulls out a lot, but in the cage - he always delivers (Jeremy Stephens foul notwithstanding). 10 UFC fights (if you include Heremy 1) , 6 performance bonuses, stays in there despite getting beaten to shit. He's awesome.

Max with his pillow fists is sickening to watch, not able to put half dead guys away for 3 more rounds cause he's got no finishing tools.
What? Yairs lucky elbow after losing 24 minutes and 59 seconds straight? Is more impressive than Max's entire career? Of being a champ that a had a double digit win streak and multiple defenses?

Yair is fast as fuck, and Max tends to eat big strikes in the early rounds, so I wouldnt be surprised to see Max get caught with big kicks. Yair usually gasses near the end of the second-round mark, so if the fight hits that mark its pretty much guaranteed to be another Holloway mauling.

Hopefully Yair gets battered.

What? Yairs lucky elbow after losing 24 minutes and 59 seconds straight? Is more impressive than Max's entire career? Of being a champ that a had a double digit win streak and multiple defenses?
Yes.

Can't get excited about this until they are in the cage

I'm sure a lot of people will be excited for this, but I think it's so lopsided it's almost irresponsible.

fight is going be quicker then a hiccup. straight Slobber Knocker

After how debatable the second result was and what he did to Kattar, Max doesn't even need to fight Yair to be entitled, especially if Ortega wins tomorrow.

He got outstruck for 3 rounds, fan bias doesn't make it debatable. Volk beat him twice, one win over a lower tier fighter doesn't justify throwing him immediately back into a third fight.

IF the fight actually happens for real, then Holloway by total domination

He got outstruck for 3 rounds, fan bias doesn't make it debatable. Volk beat him twice, one win over a lower tier fighter doesn't justify throwing him immediately back into a third fight.
Well by that logic, Joanna beat Rose 50-45 in their second fight, but that's not even the point. The point is that the fight was razor thin SD. If Volk had noticeably Max like he did in the first fight en route to a UD, that'd be a different story.

And how tf do you consider Kattar a lower-tier fighter? The dudes #5 right now, and I believe he was #4 when he fought Max. Max didn't just beat him either. It was one of the worst massacres we've seen in quite some time. You realize he broke the UFC record for most strikes landed in a fight during it right?

giphy.gif
Really technique wise that is a godlike KO.

Back